+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She might be intrested in me? If so, how long do I have?

She might be intrested in me? If so, how long do I have?

A girl at work kissed me while she was drunk, she's acted flirty in the past and I get the impression she likes me but I'm not sure. She's asked me about my past girlfriends and what I like in girls etc, stuff that seems a little wierd given....I have a girlfriend...who also works with us! When she kissed me I told her to stop and she seemed really upset, but it could just be she felt embarrased. I tried to confort her but it was quite akward, I did mention I did think about her romanticaly but she may not remember or just ignored it.

Thing is with my current GF we are meant to be going on a break in september or a little earlier as our summer plans and studies will take us in different directions. The thing is for me I'm moving to an entirley different country and the idea of breaking up with her right before I leave seems like a lot to deal with considering I will kno wabsolutley no one when I get there. Personally I'd rather call things off a little earlier but remain friends. Is that wishful thinking? I care about her but dating on a deadline seems odd. Also things have become a little stale, she only wants to have sex rarely and only when she is drunk and that makes me feel a little imasculated. She says its more to do with she's so close to me she feels like family. We live together and I don't really want a sister I want a girlfriend, I'm kinda craving something new and more fun. Does this sound selfish?

Anyway, I've been thinking a lot about this girl but I don't want to come on too strong and scare her away, or do anything behind my girlfriends back. I really like like this girl but realisticaly how long do you think I have to show I'm intrested in her before she forgets about me totally? Also any advice on how to navigate the akwardness of the situation?

Thanks you in advance for your advice.
    Last edited by lbnine; 23-03-12 at 12:16 AM.

You kissed a girl. yay. Good memories!!!

Yeah would have been if I didn't say stop 0.2 seconds into it... haha