+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Total confusion with my exgirlfriend actions!, help please

rov is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Total confusion with my exgirlfriend actions!, help please

This is my story:

Well my ex and I broke up in mid december telling me she wanted to be alone, our relationship lasted 3 months. I went no contact with her for about a month until mid January when we reinitiated contact. Since then she has contacted me on facebook several times and she is the one that always tell me to hang out with her, we have seen each other four times since the breakup and we had a good time with each other's companion, last time I saw her was about two weeks. She makes a lot of things that confuse me:1- Her msn profile pic is a pic of us together,2-Two weeks ago she uploaded a pic in facebook of us together and tagged me in the picture, 3-When I upload pictures to facebook she compliments me telling me that I look very handsome and cute, 4- She tells me things like: Do you still love me?, it seems like you dont miss me anymore . . What confuses me is if she wants just to friendzone me or if she is taking things slow to get back together, we havent mention anything about reconcilation. When I hung out with her she acts flirty and likes touch my face, hands, etc. The other day she told me that she wanted to know if my parents hate her because of the breakup and i told her that they dont hate her. I am really confused, are this signs that she wants to reconcile?, should I ask her what does she want or what should I do?. Thanks

Forget 'the signs', know what YOU want and ask her if she wants the same thing. If not, move on.
    “Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.” - Hermione Gingold-

Either she wants to get back together, or she is leading you on for the attention. If you want her back, try to escalate the situation. If not, you may want to go no contact again because it seems to be bothering you. But I would say her actions as you have described them seem more than 'just friends' would indicate.

Users Country Flag
    How do I escalate the situation with her?

I don't know what your relationship was like before, but try to move it back in that direction. If you kissed and cuddled before, try it and see if she pushes you away. If she does, she isn't really ready.

Users Country Flag
    Yesterday I said Hello to her on facebook and she was a little distant with me, suddenly she stopped answering, maybe she was busy I dont know. What should I do in this case, should I ask her if she is angry with me, should I wait for her to contact me again or should I try again to contact her?. thanks

Well, it is not a good sign that she stopped answering. That means she is probably not interested. You could wait a few days and then try again. But I would only give her one more chance. You should have a goal in mind if you contact her again, like meeting up for coffee or tea or something. Good luck.

Use whole messages like I see, I think, I feel, I need.

Quote Originally Posted by rov View Post
    Since then she has contacted me on facebook several times and she is the one that always tell me to hang out with her,

She makes a lot of things that confuse me:1- Her msn profile pic is a pic of us together,2-Two weeks ago she uploaded a pic in facebook of us together and tagged me in the picture, 3-When I upload pictures to facebook she compliments me telling me that I look very handsome and cute, 4- She tells me things like: Do you still love me?, it seems like you dont miss me anymore . .
    You are TOTALLY clueless!!! OMG!!

rov, listen!!

These are Very Very obvious signs that she wants you back!! She is waiting for you to make the moves to take her back. She don't want to tell you directly because she is afraid of getting rejected.
    So what are you waiting for? If you still have feelings for her and wants to be with her again, arrange for a date and give her a hug and tell her you still really still like her and want to be with her again!!

It's not obvious that she wants him back. It's obvious that she likes and misses his attention. She might want him back, she might not.

Rov, next time you hang out with her, kiss her. If she goes for it, then great. If not, tell her not to contact you anymore, and stop whatever you're doing and leave.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    It's not obvious that she wants him back. It's obvious that she likes and misses his attention. She might want him back, she might not.

Rov, next time you hang out with her, kiss her. If she goes for it, then great. If not, tell her not to contact you anymore, and stop whatever you're doing and leave.
    +1 .. because you didnt contact her she could miss the attention or she could be missing you ... real way to find out is to ask her out on a date

Users Country Flag
    Well last time we went ona date she let me kiss her and touch her, the next day she told me on facebook this: Do you think that it was a mistake that we broke up?. what might she want to tell me with those words?. Should I ask her if she wants reconciliation?

What did you answer her? Did you tell her you want to get back together at all?! Just tell her that and see what she replies.

Tell her EXPLICITLY that you want to work things out and get back together. Ask her if she agrees. It's simple really.

Users Country Flag
    That day I didnt told her that I want to get back together because I didnt wanted to be clingy or needy, but I think Ill do it the next time

Users Country Flag
    So you think the best thing to do is to ask her directly if she wants to get back together?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast