+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it ok to get intimate ?

Is it ok to get intimate ?

I love my guy and we have been together for three years, and we met by an online and are in the relationship since then and we do meet every while bbt not so much, we plan to get married as soon as we get our jobs, we both are adults and want to get intimate and I dont have a problem in that I am a virgin but still I want to be with him , we have been talking about sex a lot and then decided that I am clear in my mind.
    NOw the thing is that he was involved in his sex with his ex gf in past that left him heart broken and he was in ruins lately so he always focused on that sumthing isnt repeated and therefore cant make his mind that he wants to be with me or not before marriage as he never wants to hurt me , but I knw he is desperate to have it but resists it and I dont want him to get invovled with other girls just for having sex as I want him to be with me.
    I have tried to tel him it will ok and nothing will go wrong but thinks it can ruin our relationship and I care a lot for him as he is very sensitive so I cant tell wat to do now.
    so if we meet this time what do you ppl suggest should I try to avoid such situation or should let it be.

I can barely understand what you're asking. But from what I gather, you've been together for 3 years and never had sex, and now its a pressing issue?

You're adults, sex won't ruin your relationship, it will make it better in so many ways. If you don't believe it will, you're in the wrong relationship. How old are you both? You say adults but thats open to interpretation.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Sounds like you are young. Until he puts an engagement ring on your finger, don't give him sex. Also look into what the components of a relationship are before you have sex. There is much more to it.

thank you so much for all this advice .
    We both are 21 and I dont have a problem in having sex as I know I love him, but he thinks we should wait till we get married. Because in his past relationship he was left heart broken n dont want to repeat it with, I dont want him to be with others girls just for sex.

Ok Thanks to you too I am not too young now we are both 21.

What the hell? What is it you're asking?

Yes, it is okay to get intimate. God gave us genitals so that couples wouldn't have to just make small-talk during the entire relationship; so that there would be something to do after dessert and coffee.

You can do other things that doesn't involve penetration. Why not try some dry humping, hand job, let him romp you tits....your options are endless.

If you aren't going to do it, then just make out.

Quote Originally Posted by gardenofjade View Post
    Until he puts an engagement ring on your finger, don't give him sex.
    Excellent advice - straight out of the 19th century.
    It might come as a shock but some of us have sex without marriage even being discussed.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Excellent advice - straight out of the 19th century.
    It might come as a shock but some of us have sex without marriage even being discussed.
    Haha! i agree, its only sex! if you say you love each other there shouldn't be an issue about it. but a 3year relationship without having sex..u both deserve a medal!
    Holding on to anger and hate is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Lover14 View Post
    u both deserve a medal!
    Yep for stupidity