+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This Girl is confusing... PLEASE help me?

This Girl is confusing... PLEASE help me?

I know this is a long story, but PLEASE read this. I'm lost and confused... -___-
    One day at school, this nice outgoing girl walked up to MY lunch table and introduced herself, told me where her locker is and where to find her and such. So I gathered up the strength to ask her out, but every time I do she gets a huge GRIN on her face and says "ummm" and walks away still grinning. I can tell she likes me because she is always flirty, she always grins every time i'm around AND she and her friend laughed when I thought she didn't like me... What's up with all of this?!

The last time I asked her out she said she has a boyfriend, but eventually I found out she lied to me out of nervousness and shyness. She's not the only one who lies. Her friends do it too and they PRETEND to not like me, they lied about this girl not wanting me and they think it's funny. Now I know for sure this girl likes me but since she does she gets shy and nervous around me. I haven't talked to her in more than a week because I thought she was serious.

During the time I thought she was serious, her friend laughed at me because I took the bait and everybody plays hard to get to see if i'm worthy enough for her..? what should I say to this girl who plays hard to get that will make her go out with me? How do I get her to be more comfortable when I am with her? How do I get a girl like this who plays hard to get to go out with me? This is the girl of my dreams and she means THE WORLD to me! Please help?? :'(

Dude calm down. I wouldn't say this is hard to get but it's more like they get off on messing with your head. You want to get somewhere with girls, you don't let them have control over the situation. By playing it cool, and not chase her down will make you more desirable, and she will work harder to get your attention. Don't be a dope and keep falling into her bs traps.....you don't play that game. If she gives up it's quite possible it was all a joke.

she sounds like she is a jerk and is just messing with you, there is nothing shy or hard to get about this, she is pulling a bunch of bs, try to ignore her and if she is beifn real and does like you she will come find you

Some girls like to play games and they will get you on their "hook". This girl has you on her "hook" for sure. My advice, let her be and stop chasing after her. Some women cannot handle it when they think they can't have you. However, these types of women also love messing with a guy and making them chase.

Jaime

Speak very

good!!!!!