+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: signs that a girl likes you

signs that a girl likes you

i have this girl whose in the same class with that is confusing the hell out of me. i cant tell if she likes me or not. is there anything you guys can tell me about these signs?

1)she said that she always follows me out of class.
    2)has lunch with me like every other day.
    3)says hi to me a lot.
    4)some times texts me about random stuff like what she had to eat or what she got on a quiz.
    5)when she texts back she usually only gives me 1 word answers.
    6)said she would play softball with me, she skipped the first game with an excuse but she promised me she would go to the rest.
    7)she said that she was hanging out with her bf when i was asking what she was up to. she has never mentioned this person again before or since then, so i think this was possibly just to test me.
    8)she asks me a ton of questions in class, and about classes and stuff and what she should take.
    9)she honks at me in the parking lot wicked obnoxiously sometimes, and is louder and more talkative in class when shes around me.
    10)when she asks me a question she usually leans towards my computer when she used to just ask me while staring at hers.

and if i think of any more ill let you guys no haha. thank you for your advice!!

Jeesh dude! Ask her out on a date and you will get your answer

I just don't want to make it awkward bc we gta b in the same class for a while longer

So what? Why would it be akward? Just be friends if she says no ( which you already are)

Ok I probably will tomorrow. Should I maybe ask her if he wants to go to lunch at like a restaurant instead of the school cafe? Or just see if she wants to go see a movie or something

Yeah buddy! Good luck!

k thanks haha. u think a good place would be a burrito place? like something not too cheap but not too like crazy. no what i mean?

Even though many argue, I say take her to a movie then the burrito place .
    Personally I think movies are the best first date spots.... You immediately have something common from the get go

yea i wish i could do that, but i really only have time for lunch tomorrow between school and driving my brother home....and she lives an hr away when im not at school.

Movies are good. Gives you something to talk about later.

yea ill probably ask her if she wants to go see the hunger games haha. would it still b ok to ask her to a more formal lunch tomorrow? then ask her to a movie some other day? i just dont think we have time tomorrow bc we have conflicting schedules.....

Quote Originally Posted by chris09 View Post
    I just don't want to make it awkward bc we gta b in the same class for a while longer
    Dude, are you in high school or in college? I understand the fear in high school, but in college/uni, it is going to happen anyway, so it does not make any difference. You'll just be more experienced sooner. Nothing to lose.
    I sexually harrassed girls in my course. Now there is this sexual tension.

If she sais no you just shrug it off and act as nothing happened, do not ignore her, you can still be friends. But then there will be sexual tension and eventually she may give in to you. Win win situation.
    Don't expect anything.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you do a movie (not my first choice), take her to an IMAX movie, they are shorter and usually a more interesting topic.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    If you do a movie (not my first choice), take her to an IMAX movie, they are shorter and usually a more interesting topic.
    Good idea! In fact, that's the best. Nothing romantic about an IMAX movie--just clean fun. She won't be thinking 'He's making a move" during an IMAX movie.

Has this got any results yet?
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast