+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I being silly??

Am I being silly??

Hi there,

I have recently entered into a new relationship and unfortunately due to the not so wonderful facebook I have seen pictures of my new partner at BBW and Big Girls Parties about 12 months ago. I myself is not skinny, i'm 5'11 and a size 14 but I am nothing approaching the build of these ladies.

I don't know whether to broach the subject with him or not. Whats going round in my head is does he see me like these ladies, does he want me to look like that as I have no desire too.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Lou

You're not being silly at all; but ask yourself if he really do care that much about however you look.
    Actually, women tend to misunderstand a guys mind when it comes to this. Yes, however you look does matter, but for the most people, it is nowhere nearly as critical a factor as personality and such.
    He may indeed find you attractive, but that is not equal to saying he want you to look like them.
    You shouldn't be afraid of talking about such a thing, unless you've had a hard time dealing with conversations alike. After all, you are in a relationship, which should definitely mean you should be able to talk with him about such stuff.
    Please keep in mind, this advice is build on a background of having no idea about how his personality is.