+ Follow This Topic

Thread: likes me as a person

likes me as a person

my jackass friend was finding out if this girl liked me and he gave her the stupidest question, he asked if she liked me as a person or if she was sexually attracted(damn kids), i know she wouldnt be sexually attracted already but she picked "i like him as a person", ladies be honest, what does that mean

peshkunta Guest
    LOL...that is the funniest. You got screwed up big time. That is the stupidest question. He could have asked it in a million better ways. It's almost like he asked, "Do you wanna have sex with him right now or be his friend?" Duhhh, of course she is going to say "be his friend"/"like him as a person."
    He could have simply asked if she is physically attracted to you or not.

I'd say you need more to go on. I don't think any girl can tell you with a 100% accuracy what that means except her. You'll never figure it out by guessing. There are so many factors here that guessing can turn into rocket science.

Dude, I say don't sweat it. Look at the goods of it first of all: now, if you want to get something started with her, she will atleast know that you are 'interested' in her.

Yeah, your friend was stupid, but hey, what'cha gonna do, eh ?

You can't go by what she went on, because you have to remember she was put on the 'spot.' For all you know, she could have strong feelings for you, but was just embarrassed to admit it to this geek.

I say, don't sweat it, and if you really like her, then start to get serious.
    "I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see."
    - John Burroughs