+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A Tickle Date

A Tickle Date

I know that whenever you go to find someone that you look for somebody who shares your interests. Well mine is tickling. I have heard of fetish clubs however, none are around where I live. But I would like to go on a tickle date. I would not mind being tickled to tears. So where could I go for this kind of thing? Any suggestions? Plus would it be creepy to ask one of your friends to go on a tickle date?

Weirdo......

Tickle date! LOL! Just the thought of it made me laugh.
    http://texttheloveback.com

to surfb: what is weird

to eva43: i laugh to. LOL

Never heard of a fetish club that caters to this, though I have heard of BDSM clubs where sex is not allowed, only pain and suffering. *grin*

So, make an account on [url]www.fetlife.com[/url], and look for similar fetishes. Really, they are very open and understanding there. Your tickling fetish is hardly "hardcore". But have fun with it. Fetlife is NOT a dating site, it's a social network for kinky people. So finding people in your area might be tricky. But ask them if there IS a dating site for this. There are lots of forums there.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)