+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Found naked picture of girlfriend on her own phone

Found naked picture of girlfriend on her own phone

I have had trust issues with my girlfriend in the past. She secretely met up with an ex boyfriend 2 months ago. Tonight, she was showin me her new app on her iphone where you can hide pictres/files. I asked to see the picture of her and I that we took in bed. When she brought up the secret folder, I saw a naked picture that she took of herself. Problem is, she never sent that picture to me. It was taken 3 weeks ago at 11 PM on a wednesday night. I always work until 1 AM on wednesday nights. Why would she have a naked picture of herself on her phone and not send it to me? Anybody else think that she may have sent it to her ex bf? And if not, what logical explanation can you think of?

I am going to ask her to explain tomorrow, but I would like to hear your girls' opinion first. I am really considering breaking up with her because of the trust issues that we had in the past.
    Last edited by powers; 03-04-12 at 06:51 PM.

maybe she was feeling sexy without you.

Maybe she was bored and took a picture just for "fun" or something, perhaps she might have sent it to you sometime in the future. But yes, ask her if it concerns you.

at least it's not a pic of another naked dude! anyways, apart from that....how is your relationship? You say you two had trust issues in the past....did she cheat? Is she prone to cheating? If this is the case...most likely that pic was intended for someone else. If she's not that type of girl and apart from that you trust her....then perhaps that pic was taken when she was bored and wanted to take some sexy pics of herself. (people usually don't do this unless they want to show them to someone...i mean, what is she gunna do...keep that pic on her iphone and masterbate to herself?)

I think she has a nude photo of herself on her phone because she's dumb and insecure and an attention whore.

I'll say is if you decide to break up with her AGAIN (since you don't trust her one iota anyway and you've already asked if you were justified in breaking up with her the first time (if this is the same girl ) in which the majority said yes you were justified but you chose to ignore that advice and get back with her)I suggest you make sure you delete all the naked pictures of yourself she has in her phone BEFORE you tell her it's over.

If she's stupid enough to store compromising photos of herself and in sexual activities with someone then she's likely stupid enough to send them all over the internet if she feels scorned.

Check your own self and your particular issue that makes you keep her around when she's gives you so much angst.

I forgot to add this.....the date that she took the picture was March 14. I sent her a reveaing pic of myself 2 days earlier.....Do you think that changes the story a bit?

No! but it changes the story about you. Seems you're just as foolish. Get yourself deleted before you find photos of your junk all over the internet when you kick her to the curb yet again. Which, there is no doubt in my mind you will be doing.

hahahhah. you forgot that you sent her a dick pic. hahahahhah. oh jez, forgot that someone may have found revealing photo on my docs. hahahahah.
    sorry, I thought that was funny.
    ummmmm. so you have trust issues, eh? maybe you can work on that.

the biggest thing to the story is how did she react when you saw the naked pic on her phone? What was her initial reaction to that specific moment? Did she quickly change the photo to another one and pretend you never saw it? Did she get startled? Did she get nervous? A normal reaction of a gf who isn't guilty would be to say "oh hunny, look at this pic i forgot to show you, it was meant to be for you" or something along those lines....

I can't remember ever taking a sexy photo and not sending it to someone.... seems weird to just have it. I would ask if you want to cross that line of overbearing/control boyfriend because then I would wonder why you're looking at all my personal stuff ... except the answer of, "I was going to surprise you one day, but thanks for ruining it" Most humans would rather lie than tell the truth and hurt/get hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    the biggest thing to the story is how did she react when you saw the naked pic on her phone? What was her initial reaction to that specific moment? Did she quickly change the photo to another one and pretend you never saw it? Did she get startled? Did she get nervous? A normal reaction of a gf who isn't guilty would be to say "oh hunny, look at this pic i forgot to show you, it was meant to be for you" or something along those lines....
    Very well said, body language is 80% of communication