+ Follow This Topic

Thread: he is getting a bit on my nerves.... what to do?

he is getting a bit on my nerves.... what to do?

My boyfriend is annoying when he gets so anal about so many things. Like when I lay on his bed, he needs me to change into sweatpants or needs something to be placed in a certain way or he get anal about it. I just go like w/e.... he sometimes starts whining... It's irritating... At times, I just don't do it because its irritating. The only thing I can't stand about him is how anal he is. He is also a bit clingy too. He keeps asking if I love him and he goes like Oh you don't love me, but we only been dating for 2 months. I don't feel it in that way at the moment. So when he asked again yesterday I said I loved him so he can stop bothering me. I already told him straight up that I don't want to say something I don't mean yet and that I need more time, but he seems really into me and want me to feel the same about him. That's why I have to wonder... about if he is the right guy. He;s very understanding, but sometimes he thinks a bit too much about what people are thinking and gets deep into their thoughts.

Yesterday he wanted me to type up his promotion paper. I said I can tweak it when he's done since I don't know much about his job position and I need more info, but I agreed to write it since I wrote so many cover letters or similar letters to it before. Yesterday afternoon I had some issues with my mom and then the whole entire day I was getting frustrated in working on my Adobe flash hw and I spent all night doing it and I am still not done. I did not send over what I had yet because I wanted to wait until he came home from work; he gets off at like 1:30am, but instead he went to meet up his friends that he hasnt seen in awhile. Ok that is fine with me. This morning he asked me if I sent over the paper and I said not yet. He doesn't know I only had 4-5 hours of sleep from doing my hw. He said that how can you be like this, you know this is important to me because I want to get promoted. I didn't argue with him since I am so tired. And when I sent it to him, he said oh that's it? ummm... This is why I was trying to wait for him to come home, so I can tweak it a little more for him and dig some more info. It's not my job, so I don't want to make stuff up.

I know if I don't do it, he's going to be anal about it and saying I don't love him. that is so annoying.... I know he would go through the mile for me and do it for me, but still I have other priorties too and I told him I been doing hw all day.

Dump him. Soon.

Manipulator.

Ya you shouldn't have to walk on eggshells to please someone. There is no compatibility here if you have to be livin fear of disappointing him all the time. Be done with him....he is a waste of time.

So break up with him. Can you live with that shit for the rest of your life? Do you want to? If not... cut to the chase and look for someone else.