+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The DJ Who I Was In Love With

The DJ Who I Was In Love With

I have only posted on this forum once to introduce myself. Jonathan1990 is my DJ name and I DJ and the admins just made me a Moderator on a radio station forum. I was also in love with this DJ on there. I'd recored all her shows and we'd keep blowing on-another kisses in shoutbox if I or she was playing live on radio. She also used to come on the webcam for me dressed very nice in her radio shows. One night though she only did 1 half of her show and for the second half it said her fella and she did not go on webcam. I thought it was not the first time he came on but the second time she put her fella on I knew she had cheated on me. I was on radio after him and could not DJ well. The forum admin even changed her username to heartbreaker to cheer me up. Afterwards she was upset and wanted to talk on Facebook. She said she still loves me and was sorry and that I should of asked her out in the first place.

That's the stroy.

So you are saying, she was ripe for the pickin, was giving you all the right signals and you sat there like a fool, thinking you were already in some kind of relationship?

She right, you should have asked her out.....