Hovering between love and marriage is how to choose?

Good questions about ~~

Romantic love and the reality of marriage seems to be distinct concepts ~

Love, whether it is more than a romantic candlelight dinner can not be compared with life after marriage

But it is kind of sense of relationship between

Mundane, is what life is like it ~

The marriage of sweet love achievements is the most perfect ~

Some people say I do not know the ways of the world, I admit ~

And start a year, I should learn to learn the truth in it ~~

I do not like blind love, and even some antipathy

But if you narrow living space simply did not recognize a few people, I think the blind is the most appropriate,

Near a lot of people are blind, but see they are very sweet life.

Understanding of each other, after marriage, at the same time, the feelings also nurtured ~~

Blind date can be considered nowadays popular ~ This is not a television presenter to start a matchmaker you ~

Of course, eventually be able to find the friend of lovers, of course, but happy ~

It was also said to a woman over 30 is definitely marry, really terrifying figure ~

The topic of love and marriage are every girl run away topic ~

Busy to give you personal condolences to encourage you, when you hit, your pain, to take care of you when you leave, to give you a big hug or GOOD-a BYE of KISS every day, miss each other, of course, each other, setbacks or difficulties, to give you the listener to sleep in the night before will say good night, even if the later will not you sleep in every festivals, has to accompany you through the gift prepared carefully too - of course not necessarily expensive - these may be a girl will appreciate the other side attaches great importance to you to tell the truth, the GG fun too bad or steady ~ Ay ~ some perhaps rhetoric, which can allow the MM to keep their eyes open ~~

This troubled world is not impossible! Good to bad to see more ~ ​​some acquaintance for several years, and the ultimate feelings of cold, like cold treatment, warned these people, if you want to put down the feelings you have to talk to each other, time is a terrible figure ~ people of the time there are several decade it ~