+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Misandry in the US, promotion of domestic violence against men

Misandry in the US, promotion of domestic violence against men

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? WHY IS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AGAINST MEN ACCEPTABLE, PROMOTED, AND "HUMOROUS" IN THE US?

ANY AMERICAN MEN HERE? HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH THOSE FEMALE MONSTROSITIES?

"An Indiana man was rushed to the hospital Wednesday after his scrotum was the victim of a vicious attack by an ex-girlfriend, The Smoking Gun reports.

The victim told police that his former girlfriend, Christina Reber, stormed into his apartment as he was innocently sitting at his computer. Reber, with whom he had severed ties a few days earlier, first struck him on the head and then grabbed his scrotum and began “squeezing as hard as she could.” Naturally, he told officers that he “was in incredible pain when [she] grabbed his scrotum and began digging in her fingers.”

NCFM NOTE: So, why wasn’t she charged with felony domestic violence? Answer that, please… Notice how flippantly this horrific situation is treated. Humorous? Did you laugh or chuckle? Would you have laughed or chuckled if, let’s say, the story was about a man who invaded his ex-girlfriends house, attacked him, hit him over the head, then mutilated her vagina? Do you think maybe, just maybe, he would have been charged with felony domestic violence?

The petition:

Why This Is Important

Taylor Bigler, Entertainment Editor of The Daily Caller has written an article about the sexual mutilation and abuse of a man at the hands of his ex-girlfriend. In writing this article, Ms. Bigler somehow found this man’s horrific injuries which may have caused permanent damage and the crime committed against him by his ex-girlfriend to be a humorous and positive event. If the genders were reversed and a man ripped the breast from a woman’s body, would Ms. Bigler have made comments such as “As if this story isn’t already good enough….” Good enough? So Ms. Bigler finds some good out of this poor man’s sexual mutilation. [url]http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/06/angry-ex-girlfriend-goes-ballistic-rips-off-mans-scrotum/[/url]

We ask that Taylor Bigler resign from The Daily Caller or be fired by them. Nothing short of Ms. Bigler’s resignation or firing will suffice.

I guess as Entertainment Editor, Ms. Bigler finds this type of abuse entertaining and humorous. This incident’s reporting is no place for jokes, puns and other light-hearted comments. This is a severe domestic violence incident. We who sign this petition are tired of the media making light of domestic violence when the perpetrator is a woman and the victim is a man. First we see The Talk call the drugging, tying up and cutting off of a man’s penis by his ex as “fabulous” and now we hear Ms. Bigler call the removal of a man’s scrotum as “good”. ” As if this story isn’t already good enough….”? The only thing good enough for Ms. Bigler is her removal from The Daily Caller permanently. A public apology from The Daily Caller is also in order for publishing this misandric article. Any of the people signing this petition will also be unsubscribing from The Daily Caller if they are subscribers.

sadie_genie Guest
    I don't find this humorous at all. Anyone who thinks this is, has some sick twisted sense of humour.

But I am Canadian. So, maybe this is funny to an American?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    A joke about Tina Turner would have caused an outcry. Making jokes about a man who was mutilated will not cause an outcry. The double-standard of our liberal media at work.

What makes me wonder is don't those cunts realise there is a generation of boys/young men growing up these days learning to hate females with an ardent passion?

Of course violence happens to women, as well. Not as much as to men in general, though. But do you see men actually cheering and being all happy about a woman getting brutally raped or mutilated? It boggles my mind...

sadie_genie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixpacj View Post
    What makes me wonder is don't those cunts realise there is a generation of boys/young men growing up these days learning to hate females with an ardent passion?
    It's hopeless, really. With or without domestic abuse against men, boys/young men will grow up to hate females with an ardent passion. It is ingrained in society.

If they hate women just for their gender, then these boys aren't really growing up at all, just getting older. Real men aren't misogynists.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Whether it's today or a million years ago, it's about being the product of our environment. Spousal abuse is nothing new in any society. Always be aware that your behavior can set an example to those around you. Raise your kids with love, proper values and teach them awareness......

NCFM NOTE: So, why wasn’t she charged with felony domestic violence?
    According to the article she was.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    If they hate women just for their gender, then these boys aren't really growing up at all, just getting older. Real men aren't misogynists.
    I mean they see those females perpetrate all kinds of abuse and get away with it on a pussy pass, then celebrate that they genitally mutilated some men, having a TV show to celebrate this. This is why they will hate them, for a specific reason.

As far as being a "real man", would you tell that to the victim?

Also, what about "real women"? I suppose "real women" aren't misandrists, either, or are they...? Then what you see in the media are not "ream women"? So where can I find a "real woman"? ;-)
    Last edited by Sixpacj; 13-04-12 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    It's hopeless, really. With or without domestic abuse against men, boys/young men will grow up to hate females with an ardent passion. It is ingrained in society.
    Yes it is. Thanks to your femifascist friends. Look at how men and masculinity are portrayed in the media. How you can make all kinds of jokes about them. How you can abuse them in the media, schooling system. How many false rape allegations are made and no consequences paid.

When I look around and talk to my male friends, there is this serious realisation now being made that females are "not on our team", and that specifically I think we are the first generation not to have the instinct of protection of females. This is all a result of the rampant man-hatred in the so called "West".

Check out this article for a more detailed description of what I mean (sorry for linking to en external source):

[url]http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/captain-coward-behold-our-brave-new-sexually-emancipated-world[/url]

I thought there was some irony in the hospital's name, "Ball Memory Hospital". I don't really think there's a misandry problem in the USA, though. Kind of silly to claim that after reading an article about a guy getting his balls ripped off, though. And the woman was charged:

"Reber was charged with two felonies: aggravated battery and illegally entering the victim’s home. She was also charged with domestic battery, a misdemeanor."

Those are some pretty steep charges, and I think it only demonstrates the notion of equality that America believes in. And actually, women are less violent than men in general. It's pretty clear that this thread is predicated upon some sort of self-victimization. I think it's kind of sad that younger guys are becoming more egocentric and individualistic. If someone ever needed my help, I'd give them the shirt off my back - no matter if they were man or woman. The world needs more good Samaritans. If you're that kind of person, you'll never be accused of rape or any other horrible crime, I promise you.
    Last edited by thiudiskr; 13-04-12 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thiudiskr View Post
    I thought there was some irony in the hospital's name, "Ball Memory Hospital". I don't really think there's a misandry problem in the USA, though. Kind of silly to claim that after reading an article about a guy getting his balls ripped off, though. And the woman was charged:

"Reber was charged with two felonies: aggravated battery and illegally entering the victim’s home. She was also charged with domestic battery, a misdemeanor."

Those are some pretty steep charges, and I think it only demonstrates the notion of equality that America believes in. And actually, women are less violent than men in general.
    She was charged, now whether she ends up in prison remains to be seen. Pussy pass, you know...

Whether females are less violent than males is up for discussion. They commit about a half of domestic violence cases, female pedophilia is big as well.

But that is not really the problem.

The problem is you have a TV show to celebrate what she, and others, has/have done. Can you direct me to a TV show in which a brutal rapist would be cheered and celebrated, would be called "fabulous" and what not?

The problem is you have a TV show to celebrate what she, and others, has/have done.
    I haven't seen this. What are your sources?

there was another similar case. i ll link later.

She was charged, now whether she ends up in prison remains to be seen. Pussy pass, you know...
    I'd like to read the report on that. I don't know Indiana law, so I'm not sure if they refer to illegal entry as burglary or trespassing. Some states what she did is a 1st degree felony and she would face up to 30 years.

She'll definitely go to C block for some period of time. Pussy prison? lol
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast