+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Good article: How Can I Get Him to Commit – Without Being Pushy or Manipulative

Good article: How Can I Get Him to Commit – Without Being Pushy or Manipulative

I stumbled upon this article and I thought it could be helpful to some people here. I'll copy the beginning and if you like it you can keep reading at the source.

"You are head over heals in love with this guy. You have so much fun together; he is there for you when you need him. Maybe he even told you that he loves you, or really likes you, all the signs of a committed relationship are there – But he still won’t make it official.

This situation, you will probably agree with me, it both confusing and painful. If he cares for you, has so much fun with you, why won’t he commit? You invest everything in him – Your time, your support and your love, yet you always feel he is somewhat out of reach...

You can keep reading here: [URL="http://www.howtogetaguytowantyou.com/how-can-i-get-him-to-commit/"]http://www.howtogetaguytowantyou.com/how-can-i-get-him-to-commit/[/URL]

Come back and tell me what you think hu?...