+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: God I hate women.

God I hate women.

Just saying.

The best women are prostitutes. They bring so much happiness to others.

Prostitutes deserve to be praised as godesses.

They're the best !

Iin this case you don't hate women. You just prefer to pay for them. You can have your cake and eat it too.

Quote Originally Posted by THX View Post
    Iin this case you don't hate women. You just prefer to pay for them. You can have your cake and eat it too.
    If she wasn't being paid she'd be just as stuck up, bitchy and un-approachable as all other women. None of those women would have sex with me or would be any different to other women if they weren't being paid. I still hate them.

Sex with prostitutes is the same as masturbating using a female body. Save the money and do it yourself. The only difference is the bragging rights. But people in-the-know don't consider it anything to brag about. Give the money to a local homeless shelter or food bank and you will actually have more to brag about, and you will do the world some good for a change.

Oh, and since plenty of men have found women who are not bitchy and are approachable, perhaps the problem really lies elsewhere. Food for thought.
    Last edited by dem862; 16-04-12 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    Just saying.

The best women are prostitutes. They bring so much happiness to others.

Prostitutes deserve to be praised as godesses.

They're the best !
    I have nothing against it, and don't truly understand why it's illegal in most places.

Some women just don't have the ability to do much for themselves professionally, or have much to offer society, kind of fringe sociopaths, but able to function fairly normal in society. Mostly hopeless drug addicts that their families have given up on. I'd rather have it legalized and accounted for, taxed and some type of contribution to society made other than getting a tax free ride to buy drugs and job the health care system.

Some men are handicapped, extremely unattractive, or have personality/physical disorders that make it nearly impossible for them to establish and maintain a relationship with a normal woman. Do I feel they should be legally denied sexual contact from someone who is willing to give it to them, but for a price?

No, I don't. Legalize it, tax the hell out of it, and let them do what they need to do.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Why hasn't BoredGeorge got banned yet? :-S

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I like him.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    Sex with prostitutes is the same as masturbating using a female body. Save the money and do it yourself. The only difference is the bragging rights. But people in-the-know don't consider it anything to brag about. Give the money to a local homeless shelter or food bank and you will actually have more to brag about, and you will do the world some good for a change.

Oh, and since plenty of men have found women who are not bitchy and are approachable, perhaps the problem really lies elsewhere. Food for thought.

Have you tried men, or are they repulsed by you, too?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    God, I hate every time Bored George bores me with another of his God I hate Women threads.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I like him.
    This^. ;-)
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Bored George. Do you want answers or do you want to vent? I kind of get the impression that your posts are more about getting attention and venting than seeking a resolution. If you want to understand what your problems are I am willing to produce information If your mind is made up and venting is cathartic it's sort of a waste of time.

He's a troll, guys. Maybe one of the mods "having fun", which is why he doesn't get banned. Ooh, conspiracy :-).

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post

So basically it is sex, ie the same principle as masturbation, except you use another person rather than you hand ? Someone needs to go watch the discovery channel imo.

The problem is that women are generally bitchy to men they don't find attractive. Der.

Quote Originally Posted by thiudiskr View Post
    Have you tried men, or are they repulsed by you, too?
    Why would I try men ? I don't find them attractive.

I will never go to a prostitute, even if that means that I will have to remain a virgin for the rest of my pathetic life.

I want a woman to have sex with me out of her own free will and not because I pay her to do it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast