+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She's married, but I feel she wants to experiment.

She's married, but I feel she wants to experiment.

I'm 27 and she's 36. I think it's safe to say we have both been attracted to each other since we met 6 months ago at work. She has never talked about her husband, not even mentioned his name, and never wears her ring. I cannot even confirm if she is married, although I do know she has some type of relationship with this person. So I respected this and did not pursue her. The other day we had drinks with a group of friends, and then she made a move on me in the car. We started making out and that was pretty much it.

But now I'm confused. I don't know what I should do about this. I really like her, but I don't want to fall for her if it's not going to get me anywhere. We have both acknowledged that night since it happened, and she doesn't regret anything.

This is a chance for some NSA fun, ask her about it and enjoy it. Don't ask for a relationship, she clearly doesn't care about the one she has, and you don't want to be on the other side of this.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    This is a chance for some NSA fun, ask her about it and enjoy it. Don't ask for a relationship, she clearly doesn't care about the one she has, and you don't want to be on the other side of this.
    Really? NSA fun? She's in a relationship. There is absolutely no way in hell this could EVER remain NSA. There is an innocent third party string here.

When one cuckholds there is always a string.

If you believe in karma then you'll back away from her and tell her that you're not interested in cuckholding her husband. If you have no personal boundaries, scruples or you don't give a shit about anyone but yourself.. well then you'll carry on until someone gets hurt.

With bad things comes consequenses. Just imagine what all those people in your social circle would think of you........be prepared for their disgust.

Maybe she's not in a relationship, and lives with her grandmom.