+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: She acted like she wanted to get back together and at the end she said NO!

rov is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

She acted like she wanted to get back together and at the end she said NO!

Well my ex and I broke up in mid december, since then she has contacted me on facebook several times and she is the one that always tell me to hang out with her, we have seen each other six times since the breakup and we had a good time with each other's companion. When I hung out with her she acted flirty and liked touch my face, hands, etc. She also made weird questions such as if I miss her and if I still love her.

We hung out 6 times, each time she got physically closer to me, she even told me to massage her etc, she made collages of pics of us together, started to call me home and even told me to go to her family's events. All this started in february, toward the end of march it felt like if we were back together again. So on friday I confronted her and told her where she thinks we were going with all this and out of the blue she tells me: I dont want a relationship right now, I am very emotionally unstable and very immature but we can be friends and see what happens in the future, so I gave her a letter expressing all of my feelings and my perspective of the situation, she read it and in the night she sends me a message that she got she is sad and confused again because she saw me, that she thinks that maybe Im the one for her and that she doesnt know what to do.

Well after all this she has contacted me three more times, the last time she told me that she got a new cellphone and that I should get one also so we can have conversations.... . Some background: When I met her she had a boyfriend, the broke up and she and I dated for a month and became a couple in october, she broke up with me a week later telling me she hasnt got over her ex, 4 days later we reconciliate, then 2 weeks later we broke up again because she tells me feels unstable and immature, then after this she keeps in contact with me. a week later she tells me that Im the one for her, that she loves me and that she feels stable, two weeks later same story happened and we broke up.

A friend of her told me that when she broke up with me she returned to her ex for a week and then they broke up again because these guy doesnt treat her well. She and I broke up in december but Im sure that during that time she returned to this guy and broke up in february, I say this because she put some comments on facebook that said: Youll never forget the person you love but its better to be alone and all that crap.

Two weeks ago she told me that when she dated me she was in love with me and that she had a great time, on friday she tells me that two weeks ago she thought about reconciliation but she got confused again. She told me that in her previous relationships she also got confused with her ex boyfriends and I remember when she was with the other guy she told me one day: I love him, he is the one for me and a week later she says: I dont see a future with him, he is not form me Im confused.

She also has a very disfunctional family where the guy that lives with her mother hits her mom and her, when her father was married to her mom he broke her nose. When she was a child she lived with her aunts and grandmother because her mother didnt had enough time to take care of her because of work etc. Is she really messed up?, why does she change her mind all the time?, will she change some day?. . Is there any hope?. I feel depressed .
    Last edited by Petit Papillon; 19-04-12 at 06:52 AM. Reason: Needed to break a bit the wall of text.

She is messed up, but you're the sucker in this situation. She is trying to break away from her ex, and you're the rebound that she is running to. I've been in your situation, had an ex that broke up with someone, dated me for 2 months, then him for another month, then me again. After she flip flopped the third time I just cut off all contact with her, when she came back to me I politely told her to F* off, and that I wasn't a pawn in her game.

I recommend you do the same, this isn't going ANYWHERE, she is just screwing around with your heart, her exes heart, and thats not fair to anyone.

Walk away from this, find someone who isn't rebounding.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Users Country Flag
    Why is she rebounding between her ex and me all the time?, because she is unstable?

She sounds like she needs professional help.
    You should move on and break contact with her, the relationship (in the general sense) you have right now is dysfunctional and it's only making you suffer.

Users Country Flag
    do you think she has gigs or mental issues?. she is extremely unstable

Just be a little bit of a jerk, don't be so nice to her all the time, like being distant....she will come running back guaranteed!

Users Country Flag
    do you think that if I act a little bit jerky and distant she can come back?

Dude! Listen
    Forget her and move on! Yeah it's hard but you must stop all contact with this numbnuts

Users Country Flag
    do you think she is really messed up?

Quote Originally Posted by rov View Post
    do you think she is really messed up?
    that is correct

It doesn't matter if she's unstable or not, just look at what's happening: she is making you feel miserable (intentionally or not, it's not the point) and you need to get out of the loop.

Users Country Flag
    I think she has gigs. She has been flirting with a lot of guys recently.

Did you follow any of the advice that was given to you in the first thread? No, you didn't and now exactly what we told you would happen, has happened. No sympathy here.

You don't have what it takes to play her game and win, so you should just leave her alone.

Users Country Flag
    And well three weeks after the last time I saw her she is dating a new guy.....

How about, stop talking to her, stop talking to us about her, and move on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast