+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you know what love is? True, pure selfless love?

Do you know what love is? True, pure selfless love?

May I please share my experience with you? I would like to say I love you and ask for a brief moment of your existence. A few years back I was truly, selflessly in love but was unable to tell her. Boyfriends came and went and all the while i waited patiently. Over time my love for her grew and I realised that I loved her so, so much, that I didn’t want to be just another boyfriend after others had gone from sight. So I decided to truly be her friend because just being in her presence was enough for me. A short intimate relationship then nothing was unacceptable. So It became my mission, each day, to help light up her lovely face, if I could make her smile each time I saw her, that was enough for me (almost).
    She was about to leave forever, so it was now or never. I was crushed to find she was with another. Now maybe I should have kept quiet, but could not. So finally I let it out, "I love you Tania and have for some time, but don't worry, I love you enough to let you go, I truly hope you love him and hope he knows how lucky he is". I started saying goodbye then she asked "when did you know you loved me?". Well! Would this be an appropriate conversation while she was with someone? Who cares! I was dying to tell her. I reminded her of a time we didn't see one another for weeks and explained to her that I had left in an attempt to forget about her, to 'move on', but 8 weeks later it was clear to me, that was never going to happen and 'absence makes the heart grow fonder' and I missed her so much that if friends is all we can be then so be it, its all I really wanted anyway. Except now she was leaving. "Why didn't you tell me?" she asked, When I first asked you out, those 2 or so years ago you said you don't date clients, so if I was to ask again I felt that would be going against your wishes and I couldn't start our future like that and as far as I know you haven't changed your policy regarding clients. I probably shouldn't have but... I have been waiting... and now your leaving and soon I won't be a client and could hardly wait until after you left and you have no idea how much I love you Tan... (Tears)... "How much Mark?". Whoa! "you're with someone, so it doesn't feel appropriate to say...with every fibre of my being Tan." but now the flood gates were open, I couldn't stop telling her of all the signs pointing me in her direction (if I listed them all here it’s unlikely you would believe me), things from before I even met her (no shit!) that I only realized after I had fallen in love with her, but the most profound moment was about 6 months prior to her departure... That day, I was positively radiating with love, even without her, life seemed grand. All morning, while working in the factory, I was being watched by a pidgin, It wouldn't go away, it just kept scrutinizing me and no one else. Finally after lunch I asked it "what do you want?" and it immediately turned its head in the direction of Tania's work. "Is this about her? Fly if this is about her." And it FLEW! After working a little longer I looked to the bird and (in my mind) said "Fly like my heart does for Tan." and I don’t care if you believe me or not but it did a huge loop to loop, far more than I ever expected, wow...5 minutes later again "Fly like my heart does for Tan". and another loop. I couldn’t believe it 3 out of 3. For a short time I wasn't willing to try again out of fear it wouldn’t fly and ruin my perfect run, but then I said to myself 'NO! Is this happening or not?' so once again "Fly like my heart does for Tan" and yes 'It was happening!"... Shortly afterwards David, a friend at work, came over to help on the machine, I saw him looking up at the bird and I wondered..."Hey Dave, I can make it fly you know" he gave me an inquisitive look "Watch", I looked to the bird to realize it was half asleep (squatting, eyes half shut). Oh well, here goes nothing, 'Fly like my heart does for Tan'...And it wiggled itself up and swooped over us, "See!" I said to Dave and went back to work in the hopes he would say something, but didn't. I don't know if Dave saw again or not but I requested and the pidgin flew 3 more times till afternoon break, 8 in a row, it never denied me once and I never asked for a 9th, and of cause I had to go see her, and as I walked down the street I 'commanded' (for lack of a better word) 2 more birds to fly like my heart does and they did, wow! When I got to her work she had someone with her so I couldn't say too much, and was still confined by the No client rule...So I waited. Tania seemed to believe me as I told her about the bird plus many other similar signs leading me to her and she wanted to hear them all, but she was still with another. "Why didn't you tell me mark?" "You said you don't date clients so I couldn’t...until now". She now, for the first time, seemed interested in me but I was too late..."I hope you truly love one another Tan, there's nothing more beautiful than Selfless Love" "What’s Selfless Love Mark?"." Other than me wishing you well with another?" I said "I could cite example" and proceeded to make reference to a number of songs and movies which in my opinion express selfless love, then asked "Would you still love your boyfriend if he wanted to leave you?", she seemed baffled by the question, "Do you love him enough to let him leave even to the point of wishing him well with another, like I do you? Oh no Tan, you need to be able to love him no matter what, not just when he's with you, otherwise you don’t truly love him at all." At this point I started to worry, the idea of selfless love seemed lost to her so I went back to telling her how I felt for her and how I hope she too can experience the beauty of selfless love if not for me then for another... I believe I touched her heart that last day but was too late... "...and if you don't truly love him, and know you never will, you need to find someone you can and you don't have the right to lead him on until you find better, that would be selfish, not selfless. and he, like everyone, has the God given right to experience Selfless love, and Tania I pray you find true love, you who have given others this experience deserve to experience it too..." I let her know she can always call me... She never did... A few months later (while driving) I saw her walking along lovingly with a different man than before and I smiled and wished them all the very best. Then slowly at first, then faster my life fell apart...I didn't want to continue without her...I lost everything... Unfairly dismissed after 8 years of very hard work, I couldn't even get a reference even though the boss (Tim D******) said he Would send me one (nor did he send me a separation certificate nor a group certificate come tax time). I had no luck finding another job, I couldn't pay the mortgage, lost my home, my car died, my cat was run over by a hoon, sold everything, lost everything else. I stored all my files, diaries, photos, clothes, food etc. in a couple of lockers at my old work which they found and now its all gone... I, for the first time in my life, have lost EVERYTHING and EVERYONE. and when I needed it I couldn't bring myself to ask anyone for 5 cents... and have been homeless now for well over a year, just wandering the earth, almost waiting to die, alone...wondering what am I to do ?...But then late last year (2011), as I was able to find better sources of food, shelter and a few dollars here and there (thanks to hard rubbish and returning supermarket trolleys.). I started having renewed hope and the desire to return to society. Then around mid January I started thinking of her again and realized I could feel that way for another. In fact I should be able to love anyone also displaying selfless love, nothing else matters... Now I don’t know how to explain this but I will try.
    A few days later (a couple of weeks ago now) I had trouble remembering the conversation we had on her last day, It was like a dream. To the point I went to bed that night saddened in the belief the conversation never happened...that I had imagined the whole thing... that I never told Tania I loved her and basically cried myself to sleep.... When I woke up the entire conversation had been given back to me crystal clear, like it had been re-loaded into my brain, like it was yesterday! I did tell her...It wasn't a dream... (even a few days later It felt like we just had the conversation a few days before not a few years earlier...that day is still foggy...WTF!...) But wait there's more...
    Now I was never raised to believe in god but what happened next could be nothing less...I started to buzz with love, more and more...I thought I was nearly about to float...for a short time I could see my life up till now and how everything HAS happened for a reason...The failed relationships...changing jobs...I couldn't believe it...THIS IS GOD...Of that there can be no doubt...It was way greater than me...To the point (I’m disappointed to say) it frightened me...not scared but overwhelmed...and I pulled away... Now I know that was a mistake...I panicked....But I think God is ok with that, he knows he can have that effect...and I believe he will return to give me another chance now that I am aware of his existence...But for now I think he wants me to share my selfless love for her and him with the world...and that pidgin was god letting me know I was ready for a loving relationship with her...and I made the mistake of rejecting god because things didn't work out with her...by jumping to the conclusion that a relationship was going to happen...I was ready...She was not...May God forgive me...I know better now...and once you know, you can never forget...

The Meaning and Message I Received
    Love shouldn't be a secret. To keep it would be selfish. Your love is for others; share it with all whom need it. If you love them, set them free. If you are rejected, move on, it wasn't meant to be, your true love awaits, and you deserve better. Patience is a virtue. Love takes time. But don't wait too long. I shouldn’t of passed up other opportunities. If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with.
    At first I thought the bird could see my love for her radiating like an aura and was captivated by its beauty I believe it was God letting me know I was emotionally ready for a truly loving relationship.
    The fact that it worked in front of another proves the message wasn’t only meant for me. I believe I should have asked her out that day, God had given me permission to ask her again and maybe her friend was there to help, so Tan couldn't just say no.
    A public confession of love perhaps...
    The truth is always better than not knowing. Take a chance, choice gives us true freedom.
    Love is not; Jealous, rude, disrespectful, hate, lust, greed, hurt, pride, sexual etc.
    If you are having difficulty expressing selfless love, try loosing hate first, because without hate love can prevail. From a position of pure love, anyone else displaying it is beautiful…Looks and money don’t mean a thing.
    Love is; respect, compassion, understanding, generous etc. Without asking anything in return – selfless... If you give your love selflessly, your soul is saved. If you show another how to express true love, so is theirs. If you show them how to show others…Everybody wins. It’s the Domino effect. Who’s next…
    I lost more important things than material possessions, Love, faith, hope, even the will to live, and never had to. No one but you can take those beautiful gifts away. Hateful people will try to bring the good down, while Good people try to lift everyone up. (Including the bad). Most people seem to think if they do no harm they are a good person (e.g. Thou shall not steal etc.) WRONG ! That only makes you nutral... In order to be a good person you must do good, otherwise the bad will prevail if the 'good' do nothing. The same with love and hate. Haters like to share their hate (misery likes company), So if you know love, you must share it, so that hate can never prevail...
    Maybe Jesus was just like one of us except he knew how to love all selflessly. Therefore 'love at first sight' can happen! Because if you have love for all, only sight is required.
    Love is its own reward. Give and you shall receive. It is simple to apply to any situation. Just look back on life and see how every situation could have gone better if approached from love.
    If someone provokes you, stay calm (Cool brain : Warm heart), they are the ones that need help. Ask them, “Do you know what love is? True love?”. “How could you know love with all that hate in your heart?” And if they continue they prove your point. And if so, tell them “The only one who likes haters is Satan, and he is rubbing his hands together right now saying ‘Another soul for me!”.
    Love is a profound knowing. If you think you’re in love, you probably are not (yet). When you know, you KNOW! Nothing bad comes from Love - Nothing good comes from hate. Can you possibly imagine a world without hate or greed? And wouldn't you just love to live there? No threats, No fears. I always thought there was something greater, I just couldn't bring myself to believe without proof... Now I have it...
    In my experience, God doesn’t want you looking for him, He wants you to find Selfless love, then he will find you... Then your life can truly begin, and heaven awaits. Although if everyone loved, we could have heaven on earth already...

Due to the frequent miss-use of the word Love..., I feel the word has lost its meaning, so I like to define it as selfless love. You can’t love something but you can love people (and God). I believed that I had been in love before, but had not, that was only fun and happiness, not this! That’s why I believe so many relationships fail, people make the same mistake as I once did, mistaking happiness for love. Unfortunately happiness can be like a rollercoaster, up and down, so when the happiness dips, those people believe they are losing the love, when it never existed. It is my opinion that love isn’t happy or sad, sometimes we need the bad to balance the good. I like to think of love as more of an experience than an emotion. I could be happy or sad, but my love for Tania is continuous…

My Meaning of Life:
    STOP BEING SELFISH! REJECT HATE AND EMBRACE SELFLESS LOVE.
    PEACE BE WITH YOU... Love Mark

ssssssssso great
    i couldnt read it all, as i cried from the first lines...
    just want some love...

Quote Originally Posted by aksy View Post
    ssssssssso great

I think your eyes teared up due to lack of paragraphs.

You're right.

The first block o' text is two pages, single spaced in 11pt font in MS Word.

Quote Originally Posted by aksy View Post
    ssssssssso great
    Thanks for the reply aksy, I hope I didn't upset you too much, I had trouble writing it but felt it important to share.
    And rather than wanting love, try wanting to give your love, give and you shall recieve, and if they don't return it,
    then they don't truly love you and you would be better with another.
    And always remember God and I will always love you...

p.s. To the other replys so far... Is the structure and font the only thing you got from my expierence ?
    perhaps you could re-type and share it your self. I have very limited time on a computer (+net). Feel free to modify,
    add,subtract all you want, even take it as your own, its selfless...

... *barf* ...

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    ... *barf* ...
    I think Wakeup needs to WAKEUP!
    or atleast have something of value to contribute.
    or perhaps you can share with us your idear of love and life
    scince you clearly have the time to waste being negitive.
    I may have been lacking in paragraphs however
    lacking in love would be way worse.
    Did you even read all that I wrote ?
    Unless you help, you hinder, which are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark love View Post
    I think Wakeup needs to WAKEUP!
    or atleast have something of value to contribute.
    or perhaps you can share with us your idear of love and life
    scince you clearly have the time to waste being negitive.
    I may have been lacking in paragraphs however
    lacking in love would be way worse.
    Did you even read all that I wrote ?
    Unless you help, you hinder, which are you?
    Okay, I'll bite:

Your unparagraphed essay has absolutely NOTHING to do with true love and everything to do with codependency and being selfish. You accepted her crumbs and you fed her when she did not reciprocate your feelings.

You selfishly told her you loved her after she was with someone else (yet again she did not pick you to be her lover or life partner) while you settled to gaze upon her like she was some goddess on a pedestal overlooking your obsession with her.

I'm sorry, This may bite, and you'll certainaly disagree with me, of that I have no doubt but you need to walk through the door marked "Reality" and you can start by googling "Ladder Theory" so you don't find yourself in the unrequited love known as the friend zone again. You may also want to read some titles on "codependency" (sorry Indi if you're reading) and get out there after you've been educated and find someone who loves you back so you're not wasting all those "nice guy" actions on someone who really doesn't deserve them.

P.S. I suggest next time you think you're in love with someone who obviously does not feel the same way about you that you do the unselfish thing and you keep your thoughts to yourself, especially if the object of your crush is in a relationship with someone she is giving her love to. When that's the case it's best you don't burden her with what ails you.

P.P.S. Try thinking about what I just wrote here while you look at your birds.. see if they fly away or stare you down and say "listen to reason" in their own voice. O.o

No offense meant (I'm thinking some will likely be taken, though)
    Last edited by Wakeup; 22-04-12 at 07:41 AM. Reason: typo

I mean for the love of god. I know on some level that this is a feminist site, so a degree of bad presentation is expected in terms of excessive use of bold fonts and pink text but that was just ridiculous. Use paragraphs. You honestly cannot expect me to read that wall of text.
    Last edited by BoredGeorge; 22-04-12 at 06:59 AM.

I've been gone for a long time, but I think I like Wakeup.

Bromance.
    I don't chase, I replace.

May I please share my experience with you? I would like to say I love you and ask for a brief moment of your existence. A few years back I was truly, selflessly in love but was unable to tell her. Boyfriends came and went and all the while i waited patiently. Over time my love for her grew and I realised that I loved her so, so much, that I didn’t want to be just another boyfriend after others had gone from sight. So I decided to truly be her friend because just being in her presence was enough for me. A short intimate relationship then nothing was unacceptable. So It became my mission, each day, to help light up her lovely face, if I could make her smile each time I saw her, that was enough for me (almost).
    She was about to leave forever, so it was now or never. I was crushed to find she was with another. Now maybe I should have kept quiet, but could not. So finally I let it out, "I love you Tania and have for some time, but don't worry, I love you enough to let you go, I truly hope you love him and hope he knows how lucky he is". I started saying goodbye then she asked "when did you know you loved me?". Well! Would this be an appropriate conversation while she was with someone? Who cares! I was dying to tell her. I reminded her of a time we didn't see one another for weeks and explained to her that I had left in an attempt to forget about her, to 'move on', but 8 weeks later it was clear to me, that was never going to happen and 'absence makes the heart grow fonder' and I missed her so much that if friends is all we can be then so be it, its all I really wanted anyway. Except now she was leaving. "Why didn't you tell me?" she asked, When I first asked you out, those 2 or so years ago you said you don't date clients, so if I was to ask again I felt that would be going against your wishes and I couldn't start our future like that and as far as I know you haven't changed your policy regarding clients. I probably shouldn't have but... I have been waiting... and now your leaving and soon I won't be a client and could hardly wait until after you left and you have no idea how much I love you Tan... (Tears)... "How much Mark?". Whoa! "you're with someone, so it doesn't feel appropriate to say...with every fibre of my being Tan." but now the flood gates were open, I couldn't stop telling her of all the signs pointing me in her direction (if I listed them all here it’s unlikely you would believe me), things from before I even met her (no shit!) that I only realized after I had fallen in love with her, but the most profound moment was about 6 months prior to her departure... That day, I was positively radiating with love, even without her, life seemed grand. All morning, while working in the factory, I was being watched by a pidgin, It wouldn't go away, it just kept scrutinizing me and no one else. Finally after lunch I asked it "what do you want?" and it immediately turned its head in the direction of Tania's work. "Is this about her? Fly if this is about her." And it FLEW! After working a little longer I looked to the bird and (in my mind) said "Fly like my heart does for Tan." and I don’t care if you believe me or not but it did a huge loop to loop, far more than I ever expected, wow...5 minutes later again "Fly like my heart does for Tan". and another loop. I couldn’t believe it 3 out of 3. For a short time I wasn't willing to try again out of fear it wouldn’t fly and ruin my perfect run, but then I said to myself 'NO! Is this happening or not?' so once again "Fly like my heart does for Tan" and yes 'It was happening!"... Shortly afterwards David, a friend at work, came over to help on the machine, I saw him looking up at the bird and I wondered..."Hey Dave, I can make it fly you know" he gave me an inquisitive look "Watch", I looked to the bird to realize it was half asleep (squatting, eyes half shut). Oh well, here goes nothing, 'Fly like my heart does for Tan'...And it wiggled itself up and swooped over us, "See!" I said to Dave and went back to work in the hopes he would say something, but didn't. I don't know if Dave saw again or not but I requested and the pidgin flew 3 more times till afternoon break, 8 in a row, it never denied me once and I never asked for a 9th, and of cause I had to go see her, and as I walked down the street I 'commanded' (for lack of a better word) 2 more birds to fly like my heart does and they did, wow! When I got to her work she had someone with her so I couldn't say too much, and was still confined by the No client rule...So I waited. Tania seemed to believe me as I told her about the bird plus many other similar signs leading me to her and she wanted to hear them all, but she was still with another. "Why didn't you tell me mark?" "You said you don't date clients so I couldn’t...until now". She now, for the first time, seemed interested in me but I was too late..."I hope you truly love one another Tan, there's nothing more beautiful than Selfless Love" "What’s Selfless Love Mark?"." Other than me wishing you well with another?" I said "I could cite example" and proceeded to make reference to a number of songs and movies which in my opinion express selfless love, then asked "Would you still love your boyfriend if he wanted to leave you?", she seemed baffled by the question, "Do you love him enough to let him leave even to the point of wishing him well with another, like I do you? Oh no Tan, you need to be able to love him no matter what, not just when he's with you, otherwise you don’t truly love him at all." At this point I started to worry, the idea of selfless love seemed lost to her so I went back to telling her how I felt for her and how I hope she too can experience the beauty of selfless love if not for me then for another... I believe I touched her heart that last day but was too late... "...and if you don't truly love him, and know you never will, you need to find someone you can and you don't have the right to lead him on until you find better, that would be selfish, not selfless. and he, like everyone, has the God given right to experience Selfless love, and Tania I pray you find true love, you who have given others this experience deserve to experience it too..." I let her know she can always call me... She never did... A few months later (while driving) I saw her walking along lovingly with a different man than before and I smiled and wished them all the very best. Then slowly at first, then faster my life fell apart...I didn't want to continue without her...I lost everything... Unfairly dismissed after 8 years of very hard work, I couldn't even get a reference even though the boss (Tim D******) said he Would send me one (nor did he send me a separation certificate nor a group certificate come tax time). I had no luck finding another job, I couldn't pay the mortgage, lost my home, my car died, my cat was run over by a hoon, sold everything, lost everything else. I stored all my files, diaries, photos, clothes, food etc. in a couple of lockers at my old work which they found and now its all gone... I, for the first time in my life, have lost EVERYTHING and EVERYONE. and when I needed it I couldn't bring myself to ask anyone for 5 cents... and have been homeless now for well over a year, just wandering the earth, almost waiting to die, alone...wondering what am I to do ?...But then late last year (2011), as I was able to find better sources of food, shelter and a few dollars here and there (thanks to hard rubbish and returning supermarket trolleys.). I started having renewed hope and the desire to return to society. Then around mid January I started thinking of her again and realized I could feel that way for another. In fact I should be able to love anyone also displaying selfless love, nothing else matters... Now I don’t know how to explain this but I will try.
    A few days later (a couple of weeks ago now) I had trouble remembering the conversation we had on her last day, It was like a dream. To the point I went to bed that night saddened in the belief the conversation never happened...that I had imagined the whole thing... that I never told Tania I loved her and basically cried myself to sleep.... When I woke up the entire conversation had been given back to me crystal clear, like it had been re-loaded into my brain, like it was yesterday! I did tell her...It wasn't a dream... (even a few days later It felt like we just had the conversation a few days before not a few years earlier...that day is still foggy...WTF!...) But wait there's more...
    Now I was never raised to believe in god but what happened next could be nothing less...I started to buzz with love, more and more...I thought I was nearly about to float...for a short time I could see my life up till now and how everything HAS happened for a reason...The failed relationships...changing jobs...I couldn't believe it...THIS IS GOD...Of that there can be no doubt...It was way greater than me...To the point (I’m disappointed to say) it frightened me...not scared but overwhelmed...and I pulled away... Now I know that was a mistake...I panicked....But I think God is ok with that, he knows he can have that effect...and I believe he will return to give me another chance now that I am aware of his existence...But for now I think he wants me to share my selfless love for her and him with the world...and that pidgin was god letting me know I was ready for a loving relationship with her...and I made the mistake of rejecting god because things didn't work out with her...by jumping to the conclusion that a relationship was going to happen...I was ready...She was not...May God forgive me...I know better now...and once you know, you can never forget...

The Meaning and Message I Received
    Love shouldn't be a secret. To keep it would be selfish. Your love is for others; share it with all whom need it. If you love them, set them free. If you are rejected, move on, it wasn't meant to be, your true love awaits, and you deserve better. Patience is a virtue. Love takes time. But don't wait too long. I shouldn’t of passed up other opportunities. If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with.
    At first I thought the bird could see my love for her radiating like an aura and was captivated by its beauty I believe it was God letting me know I was emotionally ready for a truly loving relationship.
    The fact that it worked in front of another proves the message wasn’t only meant for me. I believe I should have asked her out that day, God had given me permission to ask her again and maybe her friend was there to help, so Tan couldn't just say no.
    A public confession of love perhaps...
    The truth is always better than not knowing. Take a chance, choice gives us true freedom.
    Love is not; Jealous, rude, disrespectful, hate, lust, greed, hurt, pride, sexual etc.
    If you are having difficulty expressing selfless love, try loosing hate first, because without hate love can prevail. From a position of pure love, anyone else displaying it is beautiful…Looks and money don’t mean a thing.
    Love is; respect, compassion, understanding, generous etc. Without asking anything in return – selfless... If you give your love selflessly, your soul is saved. If you show another how to express true love, so is theirs. If you show them how to show others…Everybody wins. It’s the Domino effect. Who’s next…
    I lost more important things than material possessions, Love, faith, hope, even the will to live, and never had to. No one but you can take those beautiful gifts away. Hateful people will try to bring the good down, while Good people try to lift everyone up. (Including the bad). Most people seem to think if they do no harm they are a good person (e.g. Thou shall not steal etc.) WRONG ! That only makes you nutral... In order to be a good person you must do good, otherwise the bad will prevail if the 'good' do nothing. The same with love and hate. Haters like to share their hate (misery likes company), So if you know love, you must share it, so that hate can never prevail...
    Maybe Jesus was just like one of us except he knew how to love all selflessly. Therefore 'love at first sight' can happen! Because if you have love for all, only sight is required.
    Love is its own reward. Give and you shall receive. It is simple to apply to any situation. Just look back on life and see how every situation could have gone better if approached from love.
    If someone provokes you, stay calm (Cool brain : Warm heart), they are the ones that need help. Ask them, “Do you know what love is? True love?”. “How could you know love with all that hate in your heart?” And if they continue they prove your point. And if so, tell them “The only one who likes haters is Satan, and he is rubbing his hands together right now saying ‘Another soul for me!”.
    Love is a profound knowing. If you think you’re in love, you probably are not (yet). When you know, you KNOW! Nothing bad comes from Love - Nothing good comes from hate. Can you possibly imagine a world without hate or greed? And wouldn't you just love to live there? No threats, No fears. I always thought there was something greater, I just couldn't bring myself to believe without proof... Now I have it...
    In my experience, God doesn’t want you looking for him, He wants you to find Selfless love, then he will find you... Then your life can truly begin, and heaven awaits. Although if everyone loved, we could have heaven on earth already...

Due to the frequent miss-use of the word Love..., I feel the word has lost its meaning, so I like to define it as selfless love. You can’t love something but you can love people (and God). I believed that I had been in love before, but had not, that was only fun and happiness, not this! That’s why I believe so many relationships fail, people make the same mistake as I once did, mistaking happiness for love. Unfortunately happiness can be like a rollercoaster, up and down, so when the happiness dips, those people believe they are losing the love, when it never existed. It is my opinion that love isn’t happy or sad, sometimes we need the bad to balance the good. I like to think of love as more of an experience than an emotion. I could be happy or sad, but my love for Tania is continuous…

My Meaning of Life:
    STOP BEING SELFISH! REJECT HATE AND EMBRACE SELFLESS LOVE.
    PEACE BE WITH YOU... Love Mark

Well....at least Jesus love you.....because, with that attitude, you'll never be finding a girl. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    Well....at least Jesus love you.....because, with that attitude, you'll never be finding a girl. good luck
    I dont need your luck nor do I NEED a girl.
    I have never been happier or felt more complete than I do now.
    And with your negitive attitude you'll most likely will never know love.

I will admit my 'unparagraphed essay' was a little rushed and very abrieviated,
    I had typed a side by side comparisson as a flier to hand out and discuss so what you have here is a cut and pasted version (one line at a time,
    with only one hour at the library and a few final touches to add).

I'm not trying to 'take' anyone, I'm only trying to share my connection with God thru love.

Tania expressed interest but I had to tell that If she wasn't happy in that relationship then she needs to end that first, not wait for something better to come along. And by the end of that conversation she had clearly indicated (even though she only realised) that she didn't truly love him at all.

I don't wish to go thru that door you call reality because I've been there and I believe most people on the other side of that door have chosen
    greed,hate,lust,the love for matierial things... Civilisation is on the wrong path, and the world can NOT continue this way, maybe you need to pull your head
    out of the computer and take a better look around, nearly everyone takes, and if they keep taking there will be nothing left.

I just wanted to let her know, after all that time, and gods permission, that I loved her.
    SHE was the one that kept asking questions and I was the one that kept saying - but your with some one Tan, but she kept asking. And you are WRONG to
    refer to my love as a crush. I'm guessing you don't believe in god.

How can you sign out with 'no offense meant' after writing that.

And I would still like to hear your definition of life and love.

But I'm guessing you don't have one because you don't know what true love is... yet...

I will admit my 'unparagraphed essay' was a little rushed and very abrieviated,
    I had typed a side by side comparisson as a flier to hand out and discuss so what you have here is a cut and pasted version (one line at a time,
    with only one hour at the library and a few final touches to add).

I'm not trying to 'take' anyone, I'm only trying to share my connection with God thru love.

Tania expressed interest but I had to tell that If she wasn't happy in that relationship then she needs to end that first, not wait for something better to come along. And by the end of that conversation she had clearly indicated (even though she only realised) that she didn't truly love him at all.

I don't wish to go thru that door you call reality because I've been there and I believe most people on the other side of that door have chosen
    greed,hate,lust,the love for matierial things... Civilisation is on the wrong path, and the world can NOT continue this way, maybe you need to pull your head
    out of the computer and take a better look around, nearly everyone takes, and if they keep taking there will be nothing left.

I just wanted to let her know, after all that time, and gods permission, that I loved her.
    SHE was the one that kept asking questions and I was the one that kept saying - but your with some one Tan, but she kept asking. And you are WRONG to
    refer to my love as a crush. I'm guessing you don't believe in god.

How can you sign out with 'no offense meant' after writing that.

And I would still like to hear your definition of life and love.

But I'm guessing you don't have one because you don't know what true love is... yet...
    I'm guessing that you didn't listen when they announced not to take the brown acid. O.o

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast