+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why did she not approach

why did she not approach

Where I use to work I saw this girl on the bus that I started to like, finally got the courage to ask to sit next to her and ask to talk.
    She said she doesn’t talk much but neither do I.(funny enough she talked more then me) And made small talk like where do you work, do you drive etc. Anyway after that I didn’t see her for a week. Was she too shy? Didn’t she want to see me?
    Then I saw her again, but she never approached me. Does that mean she doesn’t like me?
    Shortly after that I lost my job, but didn’t want to tell my parents straight away so caught the later bus. Sometime in the second week, I saw her on the later bus , was she just curious or did she like me…however she still didn’t approach me…In the past only once she caught the later bus.

It’s been 3 years and I still think about her, might see her again as I had an interview near where she works, if I do she will think I’m stalking her all the places I end up near her.
    Also how would I approach her again she gets on after me I didn’t ask her a name last time.
    If I don’t get the job I’m thinking of catching the bus anyway just to see her, what lie would I make up and is this wise move.

You are a total stranger to her so why would she approach you? this is not the best way to meet a girl. You need to find yourself some friends to hang out with, go to places where there are others expecting to meet people. Trying to hook up with someone you don't know on a bus isn't going to work. Hopefully with this new job you will makes some new friends.....but for now you are being just plain creepy. Leave her alone, she isn't interested.

From what I can tell she's not interested in you. If I was in her position and I knew where you worked(cuz she asked you) and I thought you were cute, I would make an effort to see you more. Like if I was in the area, like she was, I would of went to your work or somewhere where I know you'd be and try to get your attention by maybe dressing extra cute that day or something. Most girls don't like to be the approacher so that's why she's not coming up to you. If she was maybe smiling at your, twirling her hair, or nibbling her lip when she was looking at you, then it's possible she's interested. But if she's just ignoring you, like you make it seem, then leave her alone and find another girl. Like that ^^person said its kinda creepy what your doing.

Thanks for sharing those!

hows it creepy I have only approached her once.

Thats what i thought i will approach once, after that if she doesnt approach she doesnt like me, however other epople said maybe shes shy.

what was all that about when she got on later bus just to see me...curiosty?

Man up and just ask her out.

Its creepy you approached her once 3 years ago yet still fantasize about her. Move on! She isn't bothered about you.
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

Thanks steviej for that comment