+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why a guys asks for a date and runs away??

Why a guys asks for a date and runs away??

hi, the same sitauation happened to me already twice. so i think there is some sense behind it that i cannot get. so please help me.

My ex left me two months ago. Lately he called me, we talked for an hour and he asked me for a date. I agreed. on the day ofb our date he didint call me and disappeared. Why ? If he didnt want to meet me, why did he ever call and why he asked me? someone plz , i'm so confused
    just want some love...

someone plzzz
    just want some love...

no one caress
    just want some love...

He was seeing if you are seeing someone and that you are still interested in him. He is quite possesive if he is checking up on you....lame. Just ignore the jerk.

Next time just tell him to piss off.

yea... ok i would understand if it was a friend of yours or someone that likes you, but if ur ex ask if you out on a date and runs away that means he was testing you to see if you're taken and see if you would say yes. You said yes, then it's done. Usually they test to see if you still have feelings for them and if you said yes then you made a mistake. Next time, say no... do not say yes. Ask him why, why he left you and now he wants to ask you on a date. Tell him to f*** off and leave you alone. He's not the one for you, so move on to something better.

Bingo on two above answers. He didn't show up because he already got what he wanted. Your validation of him.

Thanks for the answers. i thought something like that but was unwilling to confess.. i hoped at the bottom of my heart that he still loves me.. And still stupidly hope.
    just want some love...

Quote Originally Posted by aksy View Post
    hi, the same sitauation happened to me already twice. so i think there is some sense behind it that i cannot get. so please help me.

My ex left me two months ago. Lately he called me, we talked for an hour and he asked me for a date. I agreed. on the day ofb our date he didint call me and disappeared. Why ? If he didnt want to meet me, why did he ever call and why he asked me? someone plz , i'm so confused
    That right there, standing you up shows you without a doubt that you do not have this man's love. Write him one last email (to give yourself closure) telling him to NEVER contact you again. Then never ever respond to his bullshit again.

The end.

If you answer him again then I suggest you get some councelling to help you with the lack of love you have for yourself. You can't love you if you'd speak to him and take the chance of hurting yourself once again.