+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Narcissists and the women who love them.

Narcissists and the women who love them.

I think this is one of those issues that is never looked at from any place of honesty. I think acceptable reasons are assigned to explain this phenomenon. The fit for TV answer is: Women like confidence. That is all that is going on here. They mistake narcissism as confidence. Open and shut case. ~OR~ That's just women with low self esteem. If they had healthy self esteem they would steer clear.

I agree Women like confidence but narcissism is very distinguishable. It doesn't blend in.

So what do you think? I have some thought's but I don't want to steal anyone's thunder who could say it better or influence your thoughts until I understand what your intuition is.

P.S..... Also PRETTY PLEASE and THANK YOU don't anyone hijack this thread by turning it into a complainathon about why girls don't like them but like other guys who do XYZ. I understand the enthusiasm just please not here. Plenty of other opportunities.

There is a big difference between narcissists and being confident!! Of course a woman loves a man to be confident and sure of what he wants BUT narcissists are very easy to spot. They tend to be selfish people and are infatuated with themselves to the point where they don't see anyone else in the room but themselves.
    The people that go with these sort and stay with them are quite naive, suffers from low self esteem.
    I wouldn't waste my time with one tbh.

Is it possible that some of the women don't have low self esteem? Are there perks that more than make up for the draw backs?