+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Problems with the boyfriend

Problems with the boyfriend

So I've been with this guy for almost six months and things just feel weird. I don't think he is in love with me because he has never said it and I also don't think I"m in love wiith him, is this normal? He hasn't gotten me anything, no presents, no flowers, no candy. For my birthday I thought he was going to take me out for dinner but instead he invited his brother to come with us and we winded up eating at Popeyes. He also didn't get me anything. He doesn't have a well-paying job, and he doesn't have a car, so often it is i who drives over to his house. I asked him why he doesn't try to get his license, and he tells me it's because he needs a car for himself first. I"m frustrated because I feel that even though he doesn't that much money, he still doesn't show me how much he loves me. He would call me almost everyday at the beginning, but now i'm doing most fof the callling. I told him how I felt, that I felt he didn't really care for me since he never showed me with little details. He said things were slow for him right now. I just don't know if I should stay with this guy or not. I don't feel like he truly cares for me and that he will always have an excuse for not showing with actions how he feels.

He is a scrub and you are dumb enough to stick around and let him use you. Are you seeing it now?.....leave him girl friend, you know you can do way better. dump his sorry ass.