+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "goodbye" email?

That was a serious question but you are determined to be a turd so you took it as an affront. It's getting easier to see why you got fkd around and now you're looking for some kind of revenge. You've got the preconceived attitude
    of a spoiled brat or a jaded jerk.

Care to answer how old you are. Your age makes a difference in how I would respond to your further need to get back at whoever strung you along.

BTW: Keep in mind that you are the one who allowed yourself to be strung along by continuing where it was obvious that continuing was futile.

really if you are going to be abusive and judgemental then stay out of the thread. clearly you have no experiencee, respect or decency. you are probably a "player"...and what.. 21? 20?
    turd

Clearly you are unstable.

yes of course. the easy option for you, isnt it? touched a nerve close to home, eh?
    ive always been straight to the point with a single purpose. you on the other hand want to start a flame war - childish and irresponsible. clearly you have issues. people always want to start something and avoid the original question. you are a prime example. moron

jeez. why even bother i dunno

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
    actually this is how its done these days apperently. same with women not returning calls or playing games.... ball-less.
    at least I have the decency to think about things like this and to be decent and somewhat professional about it. i actually have morals and ethics, unlike most people today.

people just need to know things and its their own fault for messing things up and they must know about it rather than crying all the time "oh why cant I..... blah blah"

but seriously that response with that attitude, its no wonder there are alot of "hurt" people around and who dont take things seriously but like to waste time and mess around.
    seriously replies only please
    Actually, I don't think that "this is how it's done these days", but I won't beat a dead horse.

I DO think that you disregard your own contribution to this failed relationship. You might want to explore that aspect, or you will be doomed to repeat your own behaviors.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    These are still my favorite kinds of threads.

I wouldn't do it in an email. Communication is much stronger in person.

Jaime
    I found the love of my life after gaining confidence and discovering how to become a guy magnet here: www.TheDatingAdvisor.net

yes of course. the easy option for you, isnt it? touched a nerve close to home, eh?
    ive always been straight to the point with a single purpose. you on the other hand want to start a flame war - childish and irresponsible. clearly you have issues. people always want to start something and avoid the original question. you are a prime example. moron

jeez. why even bother i dunno
    Check out post 4. I gave you perfectly good advice way back there. The nerve is your own that's been touched and it's quite plain why whoever you want to send this "goodbye email' to has distanced themselves from you.

actually this is how its done these days apperently. same with women not returning calls or playing games.... ball-less.
    at least I have the decency to think about things like this and to be decent and somewhat professional about it. i actually have morals and ethics, unlike most people today.
    Youre out of touch or either really inexperience in relationships.....this crap is the norm in the dating world....till you find the right someone

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Idiots and lack of class happens with all ages. Doesn't matter how old the OP is, just that he lacks manners therefore, that is the type of girl he will attract until he improves. Shrug.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

you do see the irony in what you are saying there?

I've been at the receiving end of this type of crap and it ain't nice or funny. It was done to me to teach me a lesson for something really silly that I did, rather than confronting me and having it out.
    I now have the opinion of this person that they are lower than the scum that lives on the bottom of a pond.
    If you want no more contact just do that, don't turn someone into a stalker by leading them and saying "I don't want to hear from you again" and then any email you may receive after that you could accuse her of harrassing you. Not nice.

If she is worthh it she will come to you without any silly games. If you really don't want contact, Just don't have any contact. Blank her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12