+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "goodbye" email?

"goodbye" email?

Hi all.

i wanted to ask you women, whether or not you accept it these days i dunno, what should one say in an email to break off all contact with someone?
    obviously id love for them to chase me but I know that isn't going to happen.
    yes she is probably better off without me cos im butt ugly...blah blah but lets be serious for a minute.

what would you write, or say, to someone who you dont want to see anymore or who was wasting alot of your time with false hopes? and "move on" isn't the answer here either, for those cheap and unrealistic answerers

so please - what would you say or write? That's all im asking!

thanks

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dear X - thank you so much for the wonderful time we have shared. But I've decided its best if I didn't see you anymore. I wish you all the very best in life. Please don't contact me ever again.

Sincerely,
    Y
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

lol. thanks.

what about more than that? surely one deserves to write much more than just that? no? they gotta be told how it feels! its only fair, no?

Why say anything? Just don't talk to them anymore. Zero Contact... That will give the message loud and clear.

Are you trying to manipulate an outcome or something? Is that why you want to be smarmy?

well I normally do that but I also believe people deserve the truth and need to know. its not good just "keeping it in" as they say you know? doesnt do good.
    they messed me around, they need to know but they still from time to time text once in a while or email once in a while. i just need to set it straight and slap them with a smelly fish as they deserve it. far too much crap and too many people playing games.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Write this:

Dear ________

I am sick of your carrot-dangling and game playing. It's exhausting, and I have decided it would be better for me to find someone that is a better match for me. I wish you good luck in your romantic life, and please don't call me anymore.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
    well I normally do that but I also believe people deserve the truth and need to know. its not good just "keeping it in" as they say you know? doesnt do good.
    they messed me around, they need to know but they still from time to time text once in a while or email once in a while. i just need to set it straight and slap them with a smelly fish as they deserve it. far too much crap and too many people playing games.
    Vashti point is that this person deserves ABSOLUTELY NO contact from you ever... Loud and clear!!!

/agree with wakeup, don't bother with anything. The only reason you write it is that somewhere down inside you hope for a response. Forget hope, forget goodbye, just walk away.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Honestly? I think its damned cowardly to break off w/someone by email. Why not just post you hate her on Facebook?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Imagine that it takes you two minutes to write an email. You could be doing something useful with your time instead.

lol thanks for the responses.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Dear X - thank you so much for the wonderful time we have shared. But I've decided its best if I didn't see you anymore. I wish you all the very best in life. Please don't contact me ever again.

Sincerely,
    Y
    Let me add to it with this:

"I wish I had the balls to do this face to face, but I don't, so a pathetic email will have to do."

Seriously, that's a ball-less way to go about it. Additionally, why do you tell her how it feels? Why are you trying to hurt her? She do something to you and you feel the need to hurt her back?

actually this is how its done these days apperently. same with women not returning calls or playing games.... ball-less.
    at least I have the decency to think about things like this and to be decent and somewhat professional about it. i actually have morals and ethics, unlike most people today.

people just need to know things and its their own fault for messing things up and they must know about it rather than crying all the time "oh why cant I..... blah blah"

but seriously that response with that attitude, its no wonder there are alot of "hurt" people around and who dont take things seriously but like to waste time and mess around.
    seriously replies only please

How old are you?

old and mature enough by the seems of it here *rollseyes*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast