this is a really long confusing story but here goes....

i got with my partner last febuary and we moved in very quickly, got pregnant in a few months (planned) but then split up half way through my pregnancy because my parents hated him and he couldn't cope with it, they made things very difficult for us

anyway he got back in touch with me a few weeks before the birth and he was there for the birth and was very supportive and was there until my parents phoned the police and got him arrested for an alleged case of child abuse. he was arrested and put on bail for two weeks where he wasn't allowed to talk to me and my daughter. during this i got depressed and went to the doctors for anti depressants.

he got let off bail but since then we have had problems (its only been a few days) but he can't live with me anymore because social services say he can only see our daughter with supervision off his parents so i have to go to his house to see him. i don't know why but i keep pushing him away and saying silly things to him and i keep going back to our past which wasn't very good but since we got back together hes been very different. i don't know what to do because all we seem to do now is argue but i don't wanna leave him cos i love him and i don't wanna be on my own

i don't know why i'm trying to push him away because when i go too far and he says he doesn't wanna talk to me for abit i feel rubbish but then when he talks to me again i just do it again i don't know what to do :'(