+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Males perspective whats going on?

Males perspective whats going on?

Ok so, ive known this man from Elkridge,MD for about 7 years! Im live in Brighton, UK.He comes over here about 3 times a year for busines! Hes
    12 Years older thank me (38). Ok so, so we met here, when he went back he was emailing me all the time, skype, txts etc. we would send each other photos, on holidays etc, the odd naughty one! we were speaking for a 7 months, then came back over, we met up went for drinks. a few days after we met up again, went for drinks and we slept together! He went back home, everything was the same, kept emailing me, telling me he missed me etc even when i was on vacation he would still txt etc. He asked me to go visit him in Elkridge, while he was home. but i couldnt. we kept chatting as normal. I went to NY for a weekend, and didnt realise he was there! 2 weeks later he got angry that i was there and didnt tell him! Then a few months later again asked me to visit him! But im an idiot and I didnt! He came back over on two occasions but i couldnt
    meet him. So we hadnt spoken much in 2 years, the odd email here and there! He would txt xmas and birthdays etc. The odd photo here and there!

Then last August he came back, asked me to meet him 4 times, but I had to work! so i let him down! His txts and emails started to dwindle Then in January he came back (althought he didnt txt!) and I want to see him! We went for drinks etc and one thing led to another!

He went back to MD and hasnt really emailed or txt me! His replies are one line! not like they used to be! back 6 years ago his emails were days long!I dont understand! am i just his play thing when hes here? (even though he said i wasnt) whats your thoughts?

Yes you are his play thing while he's there. What did you think you were?

Sex doesn't have to mean anything to a guy. It can just be sex. We realize that women don't usually see it that way, so we sometimes need to do a lot of talking before the women are ready for sex. Blah, blah, blah, Jessiea, you should come visit me so we can have sex.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

He's done. Even if he was actually interested, the fact you were close together twice and you didn't make time for him pushed him away. As a guy, if I were him and interested, I wouldn't be anymore.

But it was already said, you are likely a plaything for him.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He's 38; you are 26.

Six years ago, he was 32, and you were 20. <--- That was a significant age difference.

Maybe he just has a thing for inappropriately young girls, and now that you aren't a little girl anymore, he isn't as interested, especially since you live in a foreign country.

Just forget about him.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by jesslea View Post
    I dont understand! am i just his play thing when hes here? (even though he said i wasnt) whats your thoughts?
    Is this a serious question? He bangs you a couple of times per year on business. What kind of social/dating life have you had the other 350 days per year, for the past 7 years, when you're not around him?
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

He only the sexual desire the vent just

Wow girl you need to get a life.......a real one.

disagree