Hello I just need some advice. I’ll try making this long story short. I just had my heart ripped out and stomped all over. I and my love have been together for 6 months. It was a perfect relationship from the start like a fairy tale really. I knew her maybe 1 1/2 years from work we were close friends before we got together. She was married to an abusive husband and decided to leave him. She called me up saying he had just beaten her so i told her she could stay with me as long as she needs. So she came over and never went back to him. She was so perfect I couldn’t ask for anything more in a woman. I was perfect for her. We gave each other so much showed each other love every day. But anyway she has two boys 4yr and 5yr that he refuses to let her see in the beginning. After the 3rd month he finally allowed her to see her boys and for them to come over. By this time we were so in love with each other and I asked her to marry me. She accepted. She filed for a divorce and he finally signed but only if she gave him what he wanted. Which one was the new car they had together? Other primary care taker of the kids. She agreed to anything he wanted because she wanted the divorce to be with me. She started asking if i would have a baby with her cause she loved me so much that she wanted to share a child with me but I refuse said maybe when we marry I would if that would make her happy .So anyway she talks me into getting ring finger tattoo of our names. We went and did it. I thought why not I really want spend my life with this girl she is so wonderful. I also have 2 kids 13 yr. girl 5 yr. boy. So after losing her car and getting her kids 4 days a week plus mine stays with me all the time (because my ex has been jailed for some time now.) She was trapped in a house 24/7 with my kids and then other part of the week with hers as I work 8 to 12 hours a day sometime 6 to 7 days a week plus being on call. I only own a pickup truck reg cab. So it wasn't possible to drive everyone around all the time. I didn’t get to take her out that much only to the store for shopping. Maybe every couple weeks we go out to eat. So she started getting stir crazy I guess. So by this point were at 5mths together. Well next thing I know she talking to her soon be ex-husband a lot more than normal. Especially when i was at work a course I disapprove of all this taking. I didn’t understand why she talking to him so much when she said so many times she hated him for abusing her physical, and verbally. She said she would stop talking to him so much. But a course she didn’t which I never knew she didn't, so at 6 MThs mark just maybe 2 days into it. over a 3 day time frame I start noticing she not texting me any more like she has done from the get go when I was omw to work telling me how much she loved me and to have a good day, she stop calling me. She use call at least 5 to 10 times a day if not she text me all day. All this came to almost a complete halt. Tired to ask her over the phone what was going on she said she didn’t want talk about it hung up on me. I tried calling her again for her to get snappy with me hanging up to not answering at all. I rush home and she wouldn't tell me anything except she’s confused and feels trapped. I was like confused about what she say I don’t know. Luckily her sister was there i ask her. She looked at her sister and said tell him the truth. She wouldn’t say anything. So I ask her sister over and over what was wrong. Then she tells me she was confused about going back to her husband or staying with me. I was so shocked. I never imagine this would happen. How could it happen when she was always telling me she didn’t want live without me, she wanted spend her life with me, that she never loved anyone like she did me. I was dumbfounded. So I asked her why, after everything he has done to you. She then says that she miss being with her kids full time and he had told her they didn’t want come over to our house any more. And this whole time he had been begging her back and she kept telling him no, Till he told her that the kids kept asking why they went together why they had to keep coming over here all the time, and they wanted their mom and dad to be together. She kept telling me she didn’t know what to do. I walked out of bathroom and then her sister told me that she has already made her mind up She wanted to go back to him. But here’s the big kicker! She wanted to wait till my kids were in school and me at work for her sister to come up and her pack up and abandon me. So i would have come home to her stuff gone not knowing what happen. I then made her pack up, give my 1500$ engagement ring back and leave then. Cause she didn’t want me anymore. So the whole time she cried. At times she would hug me so tight while she was packing crying so hard on my shoulder. I cried i kissed her told her I love her so much. Once she was all packed up and getting into the car, I grab her one last time kiss her forehead then here lips and wiped a tear away telling here I love her so much wish her the best. She wanted stay with her sister that night but she wouldn’t let her. So she ends up back in her husband’s arms that night. I have thought so long and hard about what went wrong how we come to this. I should made the time to take her out more, try work less to spend more time with her. So many thing I could have done differently, But I still over all treated her best I could giving her anything she wanted. So I wrote her a total of 4 emails pretty much begging her back, expressing how much she means to me. How much I was in love with her. 4 days later she hasn’t responded to one email. I can’t call her cause she has no cell phone now that she left me. On the 4th letter I told her I wouldn’t be writing anymore if she didn’t respond to that email. So now heart broken. I can’t stop thinking how so much love died in a 3 day period. I mean she paid for a divorce which won’t be finale till June 26th we were getting married July 28th. We tattooed our names on each other’s ring finger; she wanted a baby with me. How can she be so heartless that she can’t say a single word to me? How was she just going to abandon me? The 1st night I couldn’t sleep, all I thought about all night was her being gone now lying in bed with him. Wondering if she was thinking about me like I was her. Asking myself over a 100 times what did I do wrong to deserve this? I was up 44 hrs. And still have only slept maybe 7 hrs. Sense she has left. I’m a mess, wreaked in so much pain. What can I do? I need advice. I never had been so hurt in my life. I’m 33 yrs. old never have been so truly in love with a girl like I am with her. I would probably take her back if she came knocking in a month or 3 months. Sorry it is so long. I have no one to talk to about what has happen to me.

Thanks