I'm a new member, love the forum so far, it seems like most people here are very thoughtful and intelligent, so I wanted to ask you two quick questions...

1. What are your major struggles and frustrations in your relationships right now?

2. What are your aspirations for your romantic relationships? What would the "perfect" relationship look like?

Why am I asking this?
Full disclosure, I'm launching a blog focused on personal development and happy, healthy relationships. (I'm not including the url, because I'm not here to get traffic, I just want honest feedback)

My story:
7 years ago I was an extremely shy young man. I knew that there was more to life than watching other people live it, while I sat on the sidelines. I started scouring the internet for information on how to become a better communicator, reading books on personal development and ways to connect with people. I had one guiding principle: Do everything to improve.

As I type this: Next week, I will celebrate my one year anniversary with my girlfriend who fulfills me completely. :-)

I've been inspired by all the support on this forum, you guys rock!

-Jeff Callahan