+ Follow This Topic

Thread: People that stupid shouldn't be allowed to live...

People that stupid shouldn't be allowed to live...

I met a girl, we were walking and talking and she asked me interesting questions and I'm sure she wanted me to kiss her, but I was thinking maybe I'm imagining things...and didn't do it...and another time in my room neither...we are on holidays and now she's with some other guys. One of them she likes, but I'm not sure if he knows it, she knows now that I would like to be more than friends, and she wasn't completely against it, it's because of the other guy. I feel so bad about it and keep thinking what would have been if only...she offered me to come with them but nothing is sure. I don't wanna lose her completely. She wanted to keep me up-to-date but she didn't call yesterday.
    Should I talk to her about the whole thing? Like a friend-to-friend talk, only that it's about her and not somebody else ;-) And t
    o be honest I don't really know what I want to accomplish by that.
    I just feel so terrible... I fear that if I talk she might think that I'm like a stalker or something and hates me, but I just want to be with her, somehow (and wait for the moment it turns out that he's "a man" ;-)

The point is there could have been something and I ****ed it up and know I'm beating myself up about it...

PS. I'm shy in general :-(

Stop being shy. Girls like to be desired and like confident guys....that is the recipe for success and there is no other way to do it.

In general yeah you are right. Does it in this particular situation mean that I should tell her? Does it mean if I desire her more than the other one I might have a chance? (assuming there is nothing going on yet)

Try this next time: (With her or with a future girl)

1. Hug her. (either when you two first meet up or whenever it makes sense...in general you want to be slightly more touchy-feeley, but only slightly...not in a creepy way.)
    2. While hugging her, smell her neck and compliment her on how she smells. Gauge her reaction.
    3. About 50% of the time, if she already wants to kiss you, all you have to do is glide your cheek along her cheek as you exit the hug, and make eye contact with her (while staying close) if she wants to be kissed then she'll stay close to you and then just say "Come here" and kiss her.

This has NEVER failed for me. The whole sequence should take less than 20 seconds.

Remember, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Rock on.

If you have any questions about this, you can PM me.
    Upgrade Yourself:

www.thejeffcallahan.com

If you really love her, you can try to let him know.

1. If you want to kiss her, slowly move in, glance at her lips, then back to her eyes, and kiss her. Don't move suddenly.

2. She might be having trouble deciding who to date, you or the other guy. So, don't be surprised if she chooses you first, then changes her mind. Younger girls often change their minds about this. That doesn't mean you did anything wrong.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Quote Originally Posted by John12 View Post
    If you really love her, you can try to let him know.

Stop spamming your link! And stop making up different fake profiles...get out of here! shooooo!

Perhaps she is love you, you also can try to let her know that you love her, brave dot.

First of all you should have confidence, can try to let her know you are loved her.

I very much agree with your point of view

Yes, I quite agree to your point of view.