+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Boyfriend has very little time for me

Boyfriend has very little time for me

OK, so I have been with my boyfriend for about 6 months and we've normally seen each other 3/4 times a week which I feel is a great balance. I got to spend every day with him for two weeks pretty much while he has his Easter uni break.

Now however between his university and work, for the last two weeks and probably for the next two or three I only get to see him once a week and maybe 2 hours in the morning (he sometimes crashes at mine at 2am when because if he finishes too late there is no bus to his place). Our sex life is getting kind of strained as you can imagine - mostly its just oral sex. I'm not satisfied and he gets annoyed when I bring it up saying he is just too tired, but I'm sure he finds time to masterbate...

On the upside we're planning to move in together mid-June and he'll have finished uni so will have a lot more time.

I know he is stressed out and needs to focus on his studies and of course has to pay his bills. I don't want to smother him but 10-12 hours a week is not what I imagined.
    He assures me he'll be a better boyfriend when his studies are done and we're living together but it's really hard. Please guys what's going on with my man?!

1. Your sex life is not good.
    2. He's not giving you what you need (time with him)

It's not going to work is it? And it's a hell of a risk moving in together in the hope that things will improve. I would try to get these problems resolved before you live together

Wear some sexy lingerie and ride on top.....if he refuses find another BF because guys don't refuse sex like that.

Thanks for your post.

Kaireally1, you've been posting "thanks" on pretty much every post just to get your score up!

Quote Originally Posted by Muiin1 View Post
    Kaireally1, you've been posting "thanks" on pretty much every post just to get your score up!
    No this person is spamming on everyone's emails....they have many profiles on here and they being a douche bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairelly1 View Post
    Thanks for your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Muiin1 View Post
    OK, so I have been with my boyfriend for about 6 months and we've normally seen each other 3/4 times a week which I feel is a great balance. I got to spend every day with him for two weeks pretty much while he has his Easter uni break.

Now however between his university and work, for the last two weeks and probably for the next two or three I only get to see him once a week and maybe 2 hours in the morning (he sometimes crashes at mine at 2am when because if he finishes too late there is no bus to his place). Our sex life is getting kind of strained as you can imagine - mostly its just oral sex. I'm not satisfied and he gets annoyed when I bring it up saying he is just too tired, but I'm sure he finds time to masterbate...

On the upside we're planning to move in together mid-June and he'll have finished uni so will have a lot more time.

I know he is stressed out and needs to focus on his studies and of course has to pay his bills. I don't want to smother him but 10-12 hours a week is not what I imagined.
    He assures me he'll be a better boyfriend when his studies are done and we're living together but it's really hard. Please guys what's going on with my man?!
    2 Options, have patience with the relationship because he simply can't give up work or school, or move on and forget it. You can't change this, if you ask him to work less or skip class anyone with a spine will send you to the curb anyways. Wait until June, its 2 months away, no time at all in a long term relationship.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley