+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confuse!!!

Confuse!!!

I'm a male and just turned 20 last march. Without further a do, wanna ask advice from you guys about my attraction to the same sex. We are student nurses and we have known each other for almost 3 years. But this school year we end up on the same duty group and were the only males. I have learned to like him lately. He is so cute and very warm. There this one time when he invited me to go for a vacation along with 2 other male friends of ours. We slept beside each other and sometimes hugged each other but it seems not that significant at all. But lately, he has been teasing me a lot and very caring too. He always ask me to go with him especially during lunch. But the main problem here is that his girlfriend is a very close friend of mine and they are good with each other. I keep telling myself that if ill intrude with them, I would ruin a very great relationship. But now, i couldn't forget about him. All i care lately is only him, i even treat him as if he is my girlfriend or something. i sometimes get jealous if he is with his GF and my other duty mates already noticed that im being sweet to him and he doesn't really care and seems like to hang out with me more. uhhgg... i wanna forget this feeling cuz i don't want to lose him but i just don't know why. does anyone of gyou here could help me??

We desire more what we can't have....this is the driving force behind those feelings. Even if you act upon your feelings you probably will just get used and later dumped. Never ever think you are at the top of this person's list, that my dear is just your heart talking....most of which is played out in your daydreams. You need to take a step back and really take a look of what is there. A bi-sexual guy that is willing to cheat on his GF, and looks at you as a piece of tale and nothing more. No matter how much you want your dream to come true, it will not be what you are expecting. You have a working relationship with this person, and a friendship with his GF....don't ruin it by your desires. Passion is very short lived and before you know it you will find yourself very alone.