+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What are the best qualities in a lover? (Straight girls answer please)

^^ Thanks!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by haxan View Post
    2 things: and firefighters are over-rated.
    What makes you say so? I saw the god at 1:16... unfortunately he was wearing a jacket. Otherwise, a dead-ringer, 7 ft tall axe and all.

Last edited by IndiReloaded; 09-05-12 at 01:48 PM.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    You want straight women to write details about their sexual encounters on this thread? I don't really feel comfortable with that, also I don't see the point. What I like may be totally different from what other women like. I can tell you this though: in my experience, job and diet have nothing to do, directly, with being good in bed. Sure if a guy is stressed out from work he may not be "in the mood" very often, and if he eats garlic (etc) his breath may stink... that's about as far as it goes.
    No, not the sexual encounters. Tell me about THE PERSON you had the best encounters WITH. I don't care if people don't think these qualities have any impact, I still
    would like to know. I am not interested in your opinions why certain things may have effect. I am only interested in the WHAT.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    What makes you say so? I saw the god at 1:16... unfortunately he was wearing a jacket. Otherwise, a dead-ringer, 7 ft tall axe and all.
    The reality of it, girl !

They found 12 out of 300,000 of these guys in decent shape, I'm impressed :-)

At least your god didn't have the chance to stop and complain to you about actually going to the call (god forbid it was 3am), or that his "kelly day" was on a Tuesday, or even worse, it was dinner time and they hadn't went to the grocery store yet.

Ok, lest you start telling me unflattering things about S.E. Cupp or something, I won't mess with the fantasy. I can appreciate that ;-)
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Factually speaking poor diet and being over weight can interfere with desire and stamina, but that is for both sexes. Having a physical job VS a stressful one depends on the individual and how it affects them. Personally never saw a guy's job or diet, etc affect sexual performance, except for alcohol consumption and a shitty attitude (personality).

As for details? Good oral......You want to learn anymore details, it's called "experience".....experience it for yourself.
    You are headed in the right direction with your response. But even if nothing stood out about the person's job etc, I still wouldn't mind knowing. What affects did alcohol have? I have heard it makes some guys better but others worse. Is this drinking immediately before, or just alcohol consumption in general.

I just think you're trying to get a very misguided idea based on pointless facts. Anyway, here goes: the person I've felt more sexually comfortable with is my current partner, a 22 years old, bright student in one of the top universities in my country. He eats a regular diet, is slim, goes jogging once in a while. LOL good luck in gathering completely unrelated data and randomly sorting it out.

My husband of 22 years works in construction and is a car guy. Just what I had ordered off the menu.

For me, a good lover is a guy blessed with a reasonable degree of emotional intelligence and the ability to find my hot spots without the aid of GPS.

Being easy on the eye is pretty awesome, too...

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    WOW!!! Thank you Indi!!!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Quote Originally Posted by jcorntassel View Post
    No, not the sexual encounters. Tell me about THE PERSON you had the best encounters WITH. I don't care if people don't think these qualities have any impact, I still
    would like to know. I am not interested in your opinions why certain things may have effect. I am only interested in the WHAT.

Sex is just sex.....a guy that has a great body and looks can be a crappy lover vs a chunky guy that is average can be excellent. A guy with a large dick can be a crappy lover, and a guy with less can be peeling me off the ceiling. Talent in bed is not from how a guy looks, what he does for a living, money diet or whatever. Even guys that have bagged a lot of women can be not so great...like my ex. I have dated many men, all different shapes sizes, good looking to unattractive......they were all different, some good some not good.

What makes a good lover is what wakeup had told you from the beginning....their knowledge on how to satisfy a women is what makes them a good lover...duh.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Amen Smackie9! Diet, and careers will not affect sexual performance. Each person is different, you can have a marathon runner who watches what he eats but still not have stamina in bed, etc... I just don't think your going to get the answers your looking for because those things don't make up how good a person is in bed, not to mention I highly doubt your going to have women on here posting about how many partners they've had.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Personally I lost count on how many lol. No regrets!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by haxan View Post
    The reality of it, girl!
    But... but I *saw* one of these gods come to life! I was just too darn shy to ask him to toss me over his shoulder so I could make him breakfast!

Anyway, for the OP - this is just one example of men I admire. There are others.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Sex is just sex..... Talent in bed is not from how a guy looks, what he does for a living, money diet or whatever.
    Sex is a physical form of communication. Many of the same rules apply, IMO.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast