+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Fed up

Fed up

Dated a girl for almost 4 years. We were really serious (obviously). We moved to another state together. When we were getting close to the moving date she starts to act like a total bitch. Pretty much she was on edge cuz of the move. After we get there things are ok for a while, but then we start not getting along. We had a couple big fights. But then one day, after having avoided eachother after a big fight we have a talk and decide we want to stay together, and we're gonna try to work things out. Next day she makes some comment about a guy, and the way she said it i honestly thought she was kidding. I responded by "i dont think so" and then things got serious, she says well we arent dating anymore so its not up to you, and she starts packing to move out. Literally the morning after we had that about working things out.
    She moves out, was crashing on somebodys couch till she got stuff figured out. It was agrred that i would keep the apartment because she couldnt afford it, but then one day she asks me "can i have the apartment? i found a roommate" and this is a one bedroom place but she assured me that it was somebody who was down and out and was gonna sleep on the pullout couch and pay her some rent. I told her that i wasnt going to commit to giving it to her for like a week cuz i would need time to find a place....next day she says that drama is going down where she's been staying and asks if she can spend the night back at the apartment and i said sure. When i go pick her up that night she has a guy with her, and aparently he's going to be staying at the apartment too. I didnt make a big deal about it cuz it was only supposed to be one night. well the next morning she tells me "you can stay here for alil bit till you find a place. you can have the bedroom and me and jesse will sleep in the living room.
    She was spending one night there! hadnt agreed to let her have the apartment! and two days after she broke off our FOUR YEAR RELATIONSHIP brings her new BF to crash at our place. and like an idiot i left, i crashed at a friends house that night and just let them have the apartment. Like a week later i found a place and had it rented, but didnt even get the keys till like 5p.m. on a friday, and for some reason told her i had a place. She tells me that since i have a place i need to get my shit out. and up until then we had been fine after the break up not fighting or anything. i told her i would get my stuff in the next few days since i drive a small car and there was some furniture there thats mine and it was already pretty late for trying to find someone to help. She tells me that they will help me move my stuff, but it NEEDS to be out tonight. I told her that i already paid for this months rent at my old apartment so i would get it out before the end of the month, she tells me its gonna be junked if its not out TONIGHT. so i go over to get my stuff, and she starts telling me that i cant take my coffee table, because eventhough i bought it that it was somehow really hers. She also tried to tell me i couldnt take my flat screen tv for some stupid reason also. After fighting for along time infront of her new BF she lets me take those things.
    But i tried to take a few things from the kitchen (which we both bought) and she absolutely refused to let me take any of it. I paid the internet bill there and had bought the router/modem thing for like $200 so i took it with me against her will...after i get all my stuff into my new apartment she yells at me for taking the internet stuff cuz she has homework she needs to ddo online tonight, i finally agreed to bring it back cuz she said she would pay me what i paid for it. Never got that money, but like 3 weeks later i got modem back after she told me she wasnt going to pay me for it and i went back to the old apartment and pretty much forced my way in to get it, she saw no problem keeping all the kitchen stuff we both paid for and my modem that i bought without paying me a cent, let alone the fact that i pretty much forfeited $350 rent for half the month after she forced all my stuff out. and when we moved in, we took her couches, her bed, her bookshelf, so i had an apartment 2 states away from home with nothing but my clothes a table and my tv...no plates, nothing to sleep on, nothing to sit on, no pots no pans, no food, no internet modem, didnt even have pillows to sleep on the floor...and i dont have a lot of money and had just paid the rent at what was now her place, a securityh deposit at my new place and the first months rent...not sure the point of this except to vent lol

Sounds like you were dating user. You lost your value in her eyes, so she moved on..but first needed to suck you dry of anything she could get. In her mind she's the victim, your a jerk for not letting her have her way. Women want to have there cake and eat it too. I'm sure she thinks she did nothing wrong. Women wanted the same rights as men, but when there under pressure most of them conform back to the old motto; a woman is nothing with out a man. So they play victim to get a man to do what they want. How am I the only one that is outraged by this? It's a ****ing joke! This shit is not acceptable and it's recognized today as the norm. Does anyone even give a shit about that?

Bottom line....don't give in to women ever! The more they cry, wine, bitch, complain, play victim the more you ignore them. Get yours and use them back. She wants to use sex to control you, flip it. Don't talk to her unless she gives you what you want. Second she tries to pull your strings turn her down. Tell her you don't think you should be physical....come bs like that. There gonna do it to you, it's a certainty..beat her to the punch. Love, caring, honesty.....its powerless. Be a ****ing asshole.....women will deny it, but it works every time!
    Last edited by rinkl; 30-04-12 at 08:42 AM.

i agree with your first part. a lot of girls do sh*t and then when the guy reacts just play the victim...i once dated a girl who would get so mad in a fight a say terrible things to me, and finally id get to the point id tell her she was just being a bitch and from that point on the conversation was that she addmitted everything rude/degrading towards me but that didnt matter cuz i called her a bitch and thats never acceptable and emotionally abusive....eventhough that same girl never saw the issue with ditching me to go out drinking when we went to california for my brothers funeral

Where were your balls? You crazy? GF, friend, family member, co-worker, bum on the street....you never let anyone treat you like that. There is a reason why this relationship fell apart....you are such a push over/doormat, it's no wonder she lost all respect for you. Man up and stand up for yourself. She wanted to leave? that is her problem to find another place to live then, f uck her if she needed the apartment and hey if she needed the internet she could have gone to a internet cafe to get on the web. You should have tossed her shit out into the street and slammed the door in her face. A relationship is a partnership, treating each other with equality and respect. You have been in denial too long.....she was always a total bitch, only sucking you in with a fake smile and telling you what you wanted to hear.

I bet money on it that new BF wasn't so new....you've been bamboozled into giving them a nice place to live and furnished to boot! with a free months rent and internet! Wow dude....you only have yourself to blame for this.

Drew91 said: "that same girl never saw the issue with ditching me to go out drinking when we went to california for my brothers funeral"
    Wow i think i hate women more then i did a min ago

yup! i wasnt 21 yet, it was the night before my brothers funeral and she ditches me with nothing to do except sit around the hotel, cuz she decided to go bar hoping with my older sister, which she pointed out several times using that to hurt me that my sister invited her to hangout but that i wasnt invited, trying to use my own family against me...next day she defended her actions, and actually threatened to dump me because i was making a big deal about it. after the funeral was over i tried to get her to go out and do something cuz we were heading home the next morning and she tells me that shes too exhausted cuz she drank so much the night before and was still hungover...so i took the car out to go driving around cuz i was so pissed i couldnt even stand to be around her and we were sharing a hotel room, she calls me several times to tell me she wants me to come back because i just abandoned her in the room. worst part of the story is that i didnt dump her

Drew91 wrote; "she calls me several times to tell me she wants me to come back because i just abandoned her in the room"
    Case and point! after ****ing you over for her own selfish needs, she plays victim when you put the pressure on. Dude ****ing run, she is no good. In her mind, you abandoning her, while she is hung over from abandoning you on the night of your brothers funeral is a greater offense. In fact she thinks she did nothing wrong.
    Last edited by rinkl; 30-04-12 at 10:06 AM.