Hello guys, Firstly let me introduce you.My name is Uno (it's my nickname) i'm 16 years old and i'm from Mongolia . 3 months before i met a girl ,firstly we were just good friends. Because she got a boyfriend. They were in relationship for 10 months.But last few days she actively asked my feelings to her. I told all the truth that i love her. She also said that she likes me a lot. But she asking me to wait her. She said that she doesn't love her b.f much but they had so many memories together and that's why she still can't divorce with her b.f. I think she doesn't want to hurt both of us. I am just crazy about her. So that's why i can't forget her. We always talk about our dreams and future. She said that: her present b.f-is her past and me-is her future. I really confused what to do? How to be with her ? I better be just as friends or just stop talking, and chatting with her? People say that she is just using me ,moreover she's 2 years older than me.. please give me advice.. I just going crazy these days