+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I nuts?

Am I nuts?

This may sound crazy but here it goes.....

I am in a steady relationship for a couple of years now, I am in love with the girl I am. We go very well together, and seem like the perfect couple for a lot of our friends.

However lately at work we have set up a rock band for an upcoming night the company is organising, and the singer of this band is lovely girl which many people find that she is a hottie.

I too find her attractive too, nothing wrong in that, however since we started this thing, she started showing interest in me like constantly smiling and looking at me, laughing at every silly comment I say and most of the time you find it more near me commenting what is going on that with the rest of my band mates. I must admit that I like being her favourite guy.

What is driving me insane is not the girl, but the situation that I am having a lot of attention from a girl that many find attractive. Being a person with a low self esteem, this situation has boosted it up and I fell better with myself. However I am now constantly thinking of her, so I get that feel good feeling inside, which most of the time I do not have, especially at work.

I have no idea to break with my girlfriend, but this situation is preventing me to focus on anything that I try to do, and will drive me insane till the day the event is over.

Can anyone comment on this?

Thanks
    Peter

Its like the first inital dating experience. You all taken by this person. Especially when you have attention of someone that has everyone else attention. Its the greatest feeling in the world but, its reality check time. You should focus your attention to other things like your girlfriend, job, activites, etc. I mean what your in is in my opinion is a fantasy. Friends good ugh! cheat bad ugh! Because one thought can lead to other thoughts which can get you into trouble. Just think out the situation you'll find your answer. Peace Out!