+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She wants to take it slow??

She wants to take it slow??

I asked the girl I like if she wanted to go into a releationship with me as we have already been 5 dates. She said she likes me but wants to take it slow as she has been through a lot of crap in the past. What exactly does she mean by taking it slow?

Taking it slow in your case, means she wants to continue to feel you out and not rush into another relationship, considering she had bad ones before and wants to do this one right. Now if she said, you're more like a brother or I think we should just be friends, then you should worry.

In your case, don't wait to long, keep yourself busy with other folks and she will get the message!

Quote Originally Posted by logan View Post
    Taking it slow in your case, means she wants to continue to feel you out and not rush into another relationship, considering she had bad ones before and wants to do this one right. Now if she said, you're more like a brother or I think we should just be friends, then you should worry.

In your case, don't wait to long, keep yourself busy with other folks and she will get the message!
    She didn't say anything like that though.

Quote Originally Posted by josh44 View Post
    She didn't say anything like that though.
    Yes she did....

Basically what she said is that shes not ready to rush into a relationship with you. This means you need to date other people as well till you find someone who is ready or hopefully, she feels you are the one for her.

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    Yes she did....
    I think he meant that she didn't say she sees him as a brother or just a friend.

I agree with the rest of the post and with other comments, she wants to take it slow meaning she wants to keep dating until she's 100% sure she wants to be in a relationship with you. If you two aren't exclusive (which you might be even if not officially in a relationship) then you have all the right to date someone else in the meanwhile.

Start slowly are interested in this.