+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A stranger on a train

A stranger on a train

Hey...a story followed by a question for you..please do help me so i know what to do in the future:
    2 days ago I was travelling on the train from london heathrow airport towards central london...a security officer said hi and started talking to me..a train arrived and he said i should hop onto that one..and i decided not to 'cause i wasn't sure...then i did eventually hop into the train and the security asked me why i changed my mind, with a little smirk on his face. As I put my handbag, my laptop bag and my trolley suitcase down beside me I answered 'I have no idea' and smiled. As the train was leaving the station i struggled to keep my belongings close to me as they were quite heavy and 2 hands weren't enough. After a few minutes of settling down, I realised a slightly chubby but very attractive young guy sitting to my opposite. He smiled at me and I smiled back very faintly. I was guessing he smiled, enjoying the sight of me struggling with my bags. There were another 30 minutes of traveling with him and throughout those 30 minutes i felt him staring at me and so did i a couple of times. He kept calling a few friends whenever we weren't underground. He sounded like he was going to hang out with them. during the end of those 30 minutes i almost fell asleep due to tiredness from the plane journey.. but i wanted to give him my number..i wanted to write it down on a piece of paper and just give it to him before leaving..but then i wondered 'what if he had someone already?'..so nothing happened and soon enough he left the train before me..
    these 2 days ive been thinking about it a lot..i don't usually feel like this about strangers...and i know its not a big deal..but i regret it so much..i know i should've just given him my number..so what do u think? what should i have done? wouldn't giving a random guy my number seem too desperate? please do let me know...thanks cheers!

How old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    How old are you?
    Were you thinking some cougar action? I was.

lol i'm 22..why? do i sound old?