+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ex is still txting me....dont know what to do.

ex is still txting me....dont know what to do.

My ex and I broke up after one month of being together....haha I know it wasnt a long time at all. I liked her but I was really starting to love her but I knew it was to early to show those emotions. and I knew she felt the same way about me. The first 2 weeks were great and we got along very well, but after that her temper was really starting to show. It seemed like everything I did or said bothered her to the point of yelling at me and it was over little things. Im the type of person that doesnt yell back unless it something serious.

So that went on for awhile. She went to Vegas with her family and we talked everyday while she was gone. The night before she came back she brought her temper up to me and said she was gonna work on it. when she got back that when I told her I was really starting to love her....she felt the same and everything was going god for about 2 days, then her temper came back.

She also didnt get a long with my friends....she hated being proved wrong and always had hurt feelings when they were just messing around with her. So after all this I decited it was best to let her go. I met up with her and told her it just wasnt gonna work. She flew off the handle and started blaming everything on me, called me a user and everything.

After acouple days of no contact she txts me out of the blue and said she was sorry for what she said....i just said ok and left it at that. Then she txt me the next day with nothing really to say but whats up. Just said I was at the gym and to have a good day. That was a week ago. Ive had a really stressful day and it would really be nice to have someone to talk to. So out of nowhere she txt me randomly tonight. Id really like to say meet me somewhere but my mind is just telling me not to. I do still love her but I just dont want to deal with the whole temper thing again. Id like to get some advice on this cuz with the other things ive been going through these last 2 days Im afraid Ill make a bad choice by starting to contact her again. I really have a feeling shes just playing a game with be by txting me....like she knows shes got me wrapped around her finger.

Change her contact name on your phone to "DO NOT ANSWER" and then follow that advice.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

OMg im in your same boat right now. i waited for her for 7 months and she asked me out which was the happiest day ever... she had a temperment but i really liked her and accepted it. we were together only four months for her then to tell me she doesnt feel me anymore... i was devastated and still am... time does heal all wounds. dont answer her and make her respect you! never give in...she lost her chance. remember...i always go by 3's. 1st time shame on her, 2nd shame on you, 3rd...get the hell away

Kinda difficult to give you advice without more information. Is it an iphone or a blackberry that shes texting you with. If its a blackberry , you really should just forget her. Anyone that uses this type of phone will never cure their anger problems. The buttons are way too small and often u cant even get on the internets if you are near a mountain.

So, in summarry, she sounds mental. Forget her and find someone else who has a decent phone.

excellent

many thanks