+ Follow This Topic

Thread: boyfriend trouble

boyfriend trouble

i know my boyfriend has described one of his bestfriends as being, pretty;awesome;funny;fun to be with. unlike me, who he has said that im no longer fun to be around. he says he doesnt feel like this anymore, but how do i know that a) he still does or b) it wont happen again. she is also "in love with him"which makes it concerning to me. he also belives in friends with benifits, so i know that as soon as we are over, they will hook up as friends.
    "Angel of Music"

i prefer white gravy over brown on my turkey. but i like brown on mashed potatoes. white gravy and a little sausage is awesome over some biscuits though!

wow... sorry to hear that... seems to me he's looking for a short term/hook up buddy to be with... if u're not one of the 2 then i'd suggest u talk to him about it... if u're looking for long term i don't think he's your type... good luck though... keep us updated thx
    1986 KevMySt3r
    Modifications:
    A&F Jacket
    A&F Pants
    Hollister Sandals
    Fossil Watch
    Gucci SunGlass
    and to top it off
    LV Wallet
    all this equals= HOT

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I must add that you have quite a few posts about issues you have with your bf.

Doesn't sound very good.....maybe you should consider the fact that this guy is a giant headache and you can probably find someone that you won't have to worry about so much?

Just a thought.....

i'm with bluesummer. i'm all about making things work, i mean alll relationships are going to have work envolved. if you don't think that ur just crazy....... anyways, there has to be a certain to point where you assess the situation and just decide to cut ur losses. after reading ur various posts i think this may be one of those situations. only u know for sure, and can make that decision. but u have to know that there is better out there. that is shouldn't be this hard for you two...