+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he like me or just being Polite?

Hth is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Does he like me or just being Polite?

So, there is a new guy at work, and we never really talked with each other or looked at each other. He will only talk and smile with people in his same office only... But, he came to ask me to change some stuff which was my duty to do, but i must change around 4 times as his request, nothing Big really.

To be honest i never really cared to see him closely but my heart was racing when he came close to look on my PC yesterday, he is handsome and talented, nah, my heart was racing really fast whe he came close which was rare to happen coz i consider myself as a confident girl. Then, after i had finished helping him, he said he owned me a Coffee which was added to my surprise. But he left the USB at my place due to his rush, and later on he came to pick up but i was not there, and my other co-worker gave him the USB.

When i returned, he tried to get my attention to say that he got back his USB with big smile, and i saw him looking for ...something around my area while he was standing close to his office then when i appear he walked away to his office lol, he might just be looking to see if the Orientation was started so he can come to study... I don't know.

When i walked home i saw him with another Sales staff standing there and he gave me big smile asking if i was going home, i said yes then walked away, i always give cold face... especially to the guy i Like coz i want to hide it.

This morning, i came to work and noticed he is still learning Orientation which is in my Area. And i tried not to look at him or smile with him, IGNORE, i saw him looking at me while he walked pass and i was talking with other staff... Then, we ignored each other, then he suddenly stop by my table and said Thank You for your help yesterday or else i was in trouble, big smile again... And i wonder if he is just being Polite or he likes me too? I really like him for first impression... so it's good to know if the feelings are mutual ^^.

Hard to say, considering he's the new guy. I'd give it more time. Why do you give a 'cold face' and try to hide if you're interested in someone? Strange.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest