I met a guy through my friend and we just met at a gay club in my city. This guy was really interested in me, but, i drank a little bit more that I shoulded and just rushed things. He lost interest in me instantaneously, and i felt so bad for that that i just came home. I need support from you guys, i'm feeling terrible and rejected. I was able to loose a won match of love game for just being stupid, and then he just went to other guy(prettier than me, at least). To complete this terrible night i just dropped beer at one of his lesbian friends. I mean, why do I suck so much at doing this? If I decide to wait for the right time I end up doing nothing, if I decide to act I make a mess! I'm not the most handsome person in the world, and actually my biotype isn't very well accepted at LGBT world, black and a little overweight guy with shaved hair and a real problem with dating. But, most of my failure on my affective life isn't duo to appearance, but to attitude. It looks like I always do the wrong thing! I have a friend wich just fits in the stereotype all gay men dream, and for him is so easy to find someone, actually he is the one that rejects other guys! I feel that lifes is so unfair with me in this matter, its so hard to me to loose weight and so easy to win it, so hard to win muscles and really easy to loose them. If I was rich I would make several plastics and bleach my skin, stay a loooong time at a training facility to get the right body and them I would be a very handsome guy that would be the most desired person at parties and in my daily life in general.

I just want to don't feel like i'm garbage anymore.