+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If I see a girl checking me out, what next?

If I see a girl checking me out, what next?

Okay so a bit of context:
    So apparently I'm decently attractive. I've been told that I am, however I constantly second guess myself, and have no idea to what degree. Anyway I havn't
    had many female companions, and 0 girlfriends. I've hooked up with 3 girls. They initiated and I found none of them attractive. I used to be okay socially, but
    lately I've felt a bit reclusive and find being out in public gives me anxiety to different degrees. Also I find if a girl is playfully flirting with me and I have no
    interest in her, I usually tease them a bit (not flirting, but like poking harmless fun at them, some might equate this to non-intentional 'negging'), which makes
    them like me more. However when I actually like a girl or care what she thinks, I get heaps nervous and can't think straight. I've never asked a girl out, been on one sort of date, and prefer talking to a girl when I don't feel im being watched or judged by others. I basically rely on the unlikely event that the girl will do all the courting, and I can just disguise my shyness as disinterest or introversion, or just that I'm a quiet guy (I actually used to be outgoing and stuff).

So yeah I was wondering, if I see a girl checking me out, what do I do if I also find her attractive.

issues:
    • Some times i've tried to flirt, and then the girl starts giving me signs she's not interested (not sure if she's playing hard to get or not?)
    • I am reluctant to be very forward, because I don't know anything about her. (ie. She is attractive but could be incompatible as far as desires in a
      relationship)
    • When and where are the appropriate contexts to make a move? (ie. public transport? if she's alone or with friends?)
    • How do I go about talking to a cute girl in my class at uni? Right now I am hoping for an opportunity that feels natural, like if we're sitting together or
      something (unlikely, everyone has kind of settled into their little cliques and spots in the room)

And yeah just some general tips on how you should act when you know an attractive girl is attracted to you, but havn't met or got to know each other
    properly. And yeah, I get how much of a pussy I sound in this post.
    Last edited by jcorntassel; 06-05-12 at 10:22 PM.

Just go up to her and introduce yourself. Ask her if she has a bf, and if she says no ask her out.

Isn't that how you get very shallow girls ?

Quote Originally Posted by Purple&Yellow View Post
    Isn't that how you get very shallow girls ?
    It might be a way of getting girls your own age though.

You have to have some gift of gab. The ability to start a conversation in different situations. It doesn't take much if she's interested.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Just be sincere

A girl can smell you a mile away if you are looking for sex only

Dont be so aggressive when you find a girl its all a time taking activites youneed to give her sufficien time and if girl realize your only attracted towards her only for sex then your stats will remain 0 forever.

google if they have classes about how to flirt. its boring to have to tell a guy how to get you........

Quote Originally Posted by haxan View Post
    You have to have some gift of gab. The ability to start a conversation in different situations. It doesn't take much if she's interested.
    agreed, and for those that don't have the gift pof the gabb you can work on it and develop your flirting skills on dating sites etc.

If you have the jitters approaching girls, practice on the ones that don't intimidate you...learn to chat them up, gain some experience on what appeals to them then go for the hotties.

if you continue bothering nothing will happen., make a move., just keep in mind that when you feel awkward in this situation she was too., know a girl and ahng out with her., give her your time and attention until its just casual to ask her out girls knows what efforts means

The absolute hardest part of talking to a girl is just walking up. Once you build the courage, it gets a lot easier. I don't care how many excuses you have, just walk up to her and don't over-think the results. Have what you're going to say along with a few conversation topics ready. If things go well than awesome, if they don't just walk away and at least you gave it a shot instead of regretting not.

just go and kiss her after introduce yourself

I would suggest that you read the book 'the game' by Neil Strauss. He also has a book called 'the rules of the game' in which he sets you a challenge to get a dat in 30 days or less. both are extremely useful so I suggest you take a look

Try being straight and talk to the lady and get to know whatever she has in her mind and heart. Hope that will help a lot and save time that can be used later in your life to spend time together if she is also interested.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast