+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he like me?

Does he like me?

I'm a waitress at a hotel/bar/restaurant. We recently got a new bartender whose my age.
    He's really nice, and we hit it off from day one. Everytime I'm in the room (cleaning tables, lighting candles, etc) when there's no customers he'll keep talking to me so much we've almost got in trouble a few times.
    Lots of times when we're talking he's sort of brag - though I don't think he's trying to sound arrogant.
    For example, the other day he was talking about how he plays Hockey for a team opposing the local one, and how some of the guys here pick on him for that. I asked how he got them to stop, and he said, "Well, I don't want to sound like an idiot, but one of them picked a fight with me about it, and after that no one wants to fight me anymore. But I think fighting is really stupid."

The other night we were on dinner break together and he was done eating. I was telling him some story about my cousins and I said "oh, you're done eating. I'll finish later, you can go back to work."
    But he said he'd stay until I was done so I wouldn't have to eat alone and he could hear the story.

He's also always asking me questions about my life, my family, my taste in music, etc.
    One night after we both got off work we went to a party at a mutual friends house. I get a little too drunk and he walked me home - I don't even remember, but my friends keep saying how he was so nice and gave me his coat and made sure I got in my flat safe.

I definitly consider him a good friend, and I'm sure he feels the same. I know its impossible to know for sure, but based on what I've said is there a chance he might like me as more than a friend?

Thanks

I think that these are definitely a few signs that he likes you more than a friend. There are fre more common signs that a guy likes a woman, take a look at them and see if you find some more, to make sure:

1. He’ll remember things about you, and ask you questions about your job/life/hobbies.

2. He doesn’t leave the party before you do.

3. He makes sure to sit next to you at dinner or at a group movie outing.

4. He invites you to hang out, and doesn’t invite his guy friends to come along.

5. He finds random excuses to email or text you.

6. He’ll compliment your hair, dress, jokes, smile — anything he can think of.

7. He’ll randomly pick up the check when you’re out together.

8. He’ll text you during the day, and not just at 2 am.

9. He makes sure to be nice to your friends.

10. He’ll casually touch you on the arm when he’s talking to you.

(Source: [URL="http://www.howtogetaguytowantyou.com/does-he-like-you/"]http://www.howtogetaguytowantyou.com/does-he-like-you/[/URL])

Great idea!

Um..duh!! Of course he likes you. Quit trying to test it, just go with it. Sometimes we miss really great things in our life by over thinking. If you both really enjoy each other's company, then have fun with it. Why does everything have to have a set of rules. (He likes me, he doesn't like) Enjoy life, let go and cherish the time you are spending together

A man that plays hockey and fights other men about hockey, haha. Of course he likes you, hes probably never even kissed a woman. jump in, its an open goal.

Thanks for your post