+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Virgin till marriage, what about in between?

Here is your answer........God told me to suggest this. Maybe you will find her here, best of luck [url]http://www.christiansonline.com.au/?site=col[/url]

yeah....online dating is perfect here!!

Jesus approved site too!!

Thanks for sharing.

Time to find another church
    I just explained why that's not an option right now.

Thats the point of dating alot of girls (which you seem to think is wrong).....to find the one who really shares your values
    I was just explaining why I am not expecting many girls to share my values. Im not opposed to dating, was just trying to prepare for the worst and see what the best way to
    go about it was.

Wait wait wait......wait for what? Settle down!?!? Dude youre 22 years old for Fucck sakes!!!
    Im actually a couple years younger. Yeah I don't plan on settling down just yet, relax! You keep taking my statements out of context. I was just explaining why one of my
    options was to take things easy until then and why I brought up my degree + the house thing.

Seriously! Marriage? You have no idea what you are talking about
    Those kind of comments do nothing to help this discussion. At this point it almost seems like you're just here to dick around in your spare time. What are you even trying to
    say? 26 is too old/young to be married? Stop acting so shocked and explain yourself using coherent sentences.

How do you possibly come to the conclusion that a break up would make you look bad to other girls??
    If the girl goes talking to her friends, says I wouldn't put out and that it was boring etc. I don't know I'm just guessing on that one. It's not a definite but it is a possible,
    unfortunate consequence.

Then let em make assumptions....what do you care? Youre a good guy so Fuuck em if they say shit behind your back
    Yeah true, but still it might ruin chances for the future. People don't always take the time to ask the right questions and just listen to whatever they hear. Thanks.

That attitude will not get you women
    Like I said, it's worked before. But yeah I agree as a general rule of thumb it's not something I should rely upon. It's something Im working on, but I was just trying to explain
    why I rely on it at this point in time.

So whether you want to call it pessimistic or askew or whatever.... youre attitude kinds of sucks when it comes to how relationships are built. Dont over think everythng and gain a little confidence in yourself. People will take notice when you do. Find a fun church in your area and start new.....meet new people at bible study, ect, ect Good Luck!!
    Im working on the confidence and overthinking, but it's a slow progress. Other than that is there any specific advice you can give me? Thanks for trying to help

By the way, how do you do the multi-quote thing? I had to go through and copy and paste, and then do it all manually.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Here is your answer........God told me to suggest this. Maybe you will find her here, best of luck [url]http://www.christiansonline.com.au/?site=col[/url]
    Lol the closest I'll get to online dating is organising to meet up with girls through facebook hahah. Its not something Im comfortable with. Im also kind of picky with girls

-hand slapping forehead-

I'll pray to the good lord above to bring you a sweet virgin to marry when you're done with school and buy a house.

Bye
    Last edited by surfhb; 08-05-12 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    -hand slapping forehead-

I'll pray to the good lord above to bring you a sweet virgin to marry when you're done with school and buy a house.

Bye
    lol cheers

I actually don't think that this is such a big problem.

I grew up in religious environment (orthodox Jewish, but the point is that matters), and most of my friends didn't (or claim they didn't) have sex before they got married.
    They dated other good orthodox guys who hadn't have sex either. And, hopefully, they will live happily ever after.
    And considering my experience with Christians in the US (didn't look where are you from), there are SOOOOO many! I mean, most researches say people just get more and more religious.. So, there shouldn't be a problem.

Ask your other religious friends to introduce you to girls, relatives, go to bible group.
    I have some friends who also tried religious dating site.
    And yeah, what I must say is that most of them got married after less than 6 months.. Sex is NEEDED!
    http://nocastnoshadow.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by cast no shadow View Post
    Sex is NEEDED!
    I agree!!!!!!!!

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Your worrying too much about something that may not happen. You can't not date or be in a relationship just because you assume people won't share your ideals. Go with the flow. There are people out there who feel the same way you do, you shouldn't not look just because the majority of people think differently.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12