+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don't know what she is thinking...

I don't know what she is thinking...help!!

Im 16 and there is a girl i love but we are just good friends. Before we became friends i cofesed to her about 4 years ago when we were on a week long school trip(i dont know how you say it in other countries but we call it school in nature) in front of some classmates and she started crying and ran away without saying anything. Then i confesed to her again 2 years ago but she at least said no.. That is when i gave up. But last year she invited ME to the school dance(last year of school together(we have a different school system in this country)) that got my hopes up for something more than just friendship. I would have asked her to the dance but i was to scared that she might say no. Well i said yes. So we went to the dance together amd nothing happened. Now we go to different schools but we still see each other from time to time when we walk by each other and just say hi. She often starts a chat with me on facebook and we chat for about an hour.
    Now i love her again but im afraid of telling her and getting hurt again... I feel like she is playing with me or something... Can any one tell me what is she trying to do cuz i reall dont understand her actions... What should i do?

Oh and all of our classmates knew i loved her and some said we'd fit together.

Thanks for any advices.
    Last edited by z4nyx; 07-05-12 at 06:36 AM.

She clearly sees you as a good friend, nothing else. You should move on.