+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do I mean to him? I really need some advice.

Beth, you should continue to be his concubine. He will probably come around soon and confess his undying love for you, if you just keep waiting and giving him everything he wants.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Beth, you should continue to be his concubine. He will probably come around soon and confess his undying love for you, if you just keep waiting and giving him everything he wants.
    I'm hoping this was meant to be sarcastic!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Beth_84 View Post
    In the 9 months + that we have know each other we have slept together 3 times, the rest of the time we just talk and talk about everything and anything, I can safely say the things we have spoken about are not the sort of things you discuss with someone you are just sleeping with. He is a very private person. Yes there is lust between us, it's called a physical attraction, without which intimate relationships would be very difficult.
    So, when things get rough w/his GF they breakup and he runs to you? Not once but repeatedly?

Come on, you *must* see it. Its why you posted here, right? This guy is cheating on his GF in everything except name. The 'breakup' is just the excuse. Why would you want to be with a guy that would behave like this? No integrity. If they are done, then he should finish it. Get himself sorted out and *then* maybe try a relationship with you. That would be respectful to everyone involved. I mean, he's hurting you, right?

You are letting yourself be used by this guy. Not what you want to read, I know, but you know in your gut what we are posting is likely the truth of your situation. Sorry, but there it is.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12