+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i told her via text that i enjoyed kissing her, does this kill the excitement?

i told her via text that i enjoyed kissing her, does this kill the excitement?

Hey there!

I have been sort of seeing this girl for a few weeks now, and I really REALLY like her! haha

So we have gone out on a few dates, and towards the end of each date, we have spent quite some time making out passionately. We have told each other that we both really like each other, and we have also made it clear that we both really enjoy making out.

At this point, we have not slept together.

On Saturday night, after we were at a party together, we left and went to a school (obviously at night, there was no one there!), where we hung out for a few hours, talked/vibed, and made out alot. At the end of the night, she didnt seem keen to come home with me (which I'm ok with, obviously she just wants to take things slow), so i dropped her off at home, kissed her good night and went home.

The next day, she sent me a text saying that she enjoyed making out with me in the garden bed and asked when im free to catch up again. To this i replied that i also enjoyed kissing her in the garden bed, and that i would be free in the next few days to catch up.

So far, she has not replied to this. Now here's my concern: up until this message, i have kept my cool a little bit, and avoided showing too much affection, as from past experience i have learned that being too emotional, especially via text message, can be off-putting to a girl, as, apparently, (most) girls like a guy thats a bit hard to get etc, as it keeps things exciting and mysterious etc. Im worried that now, all of a sudden, since i told her via the text message that i enjoyed kissing her, that she has lost a bit of interest.

Or on the contrary, perhaps im just reading too much into things too much. I guess I'm just a bit paranoid, because like i said, i really like this girl and don't wanna blow my chances!

I'd love a females perspective on this, cos its really hard as a guy to understand how females think. Could something so small as this completely kill the progress this girl and i have made together thus far? Put yourself in her shoes, would you be turned off by a guy you like telling you that he enjoyed kissing you, or would it make you feel good? Bare in mind, that we have been interacting with each other for about a month now, from the moment we met and started flirting, to the last few weeks where we have been on dates, and have kissed each time.

Thanks in advance! I really hope i can put my mind at ease!

it is amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Jason2 View Post
    it is amazing!

ahaha, i dont understand what you mean...?

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Didn't you post this somewhere else too?
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

She sent you a text about outing and you replied back about kissing. It's not clear as why she din't text you back. Did you try to contact her back? If not, try calling her. When you talk to her this time, NEVER talk about kissing unless she brings that topic. Just be casual and talk about something that wouldn't show your emotions or affection towards her.

We can't say if she was put off just because you sent a text about kissing because you guys actually kissed and she wasn't even put off by that. So chances are less that your message put her down. Still, don't take risk and let me say again, don't talk abut kissin part until she say something about it.

You really happy, very romantic, do not worry, just tell her you really love her, not to mention words like she was angry or embarrassed.

Such a pussy reply , be a men and tell her that you are free to go out with her or just go there and get her without asking, if she is interested it you will have fun with her you OWN her so good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Alban View Post
    Such a pussy reply , be a men and tell her that you are free to go out with her or just go there and get her without asking, if she is interested it you will have fun with her you OWN her so good luck
    lol.. you seem to be an aggressive guy whereas the op seem to be a defensive one. I'm wondering what would be the op's reaction for this

Write messages and communicate in person - it is not dub. Each of these methods, their emotions

its been said that leapercons have blue peinis

Obviously you both are very in love to each other. But I prefer that you say it in person. A best of luck to both of you.

nah.... i guess it not it just text her again on when the two of you will meet again or call and directly ask her

You haven't said anything that she hasn't already. Perhaps give her a little bit of time, then text her and say something more generic - like 'hoping you're ok/or having a good week...' without pressure of anything else. I think it's more about what's going on with her and less about you.
    Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end. - Unknown

Not at all I guess.