+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Financial difference between men and women

Financial difference between men and women

Would a man feel uncomfortable or down if a lady he is in love with made more money than a guy? Would that make him feel bad about himself or doesn't it make any difference to him if a lady is more advanced than him career wise ?

Thanks in advance to everyone!

Edit: if a man is trying to make moves on a lady and knows the financial differences between them would it make him feel uneasy about this situation or he won't care and still make moves confidently, when he genuinly cares about her?
    Last edited by filler; 08-05-12 at 01:29 PM.

Depends..... is this richer woman a tight ass or does she buy her man gifts, playstation games etc?
    If she is the gift buying sort, then i dont see a problem.

if he is trying to make moves and but he doesn't know if she is a tight ass or the stuff buying type yet, will it damage his self esteem or he won't care at all about the financial differences and won't stop him from making moves?

Depends on the guy, traditional males or alpha males would probably feel subbed by a woman that makes more than they do. Modern thought says it really shouldn't matter, and to many people, it doesn't.

I know I wouldn't have a problem with it, it might rub me the wrong way from time to time, but I'd deal with it. But my opinion is biased, I make a boatload of money so I don't have to put myself in the shoes.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Im trying to read between the lines here with your posts. Ill assume you are the richer woman and you have your eye on a poorer man. Your main concern seems to be will he make a move and feel intimidated by your wealthiness. If you want my opinion, buy him tiger woods golf 2009, then this willy boy will be putty in your hands. If this doesnt work, hes obviously a bender, and you should find yourself a real man that wont fanny about like a big gay because u have a few bob.

excellent