+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Was I Friend Zoned?

Was I Friend Zoned?

I asked this girl out, while she didn't say no, she said that she was free, then when i asked her if she wanted to see a movie she suddenly "remembered" plans. Then the next day she asked me if i was going to the place we usually hang out between classes and I told her yes. I was talking to her there and we landed on the subject of the gym, and she said that I should go with her later that day. So later that day we went and didn't even work out, we just screwed around playing sports we didn't even know the rules to and just talking. Then after it seemed like she wanted me to walk out with her, so i did, but my friend caught me on the way and I decided to stay, but before that she told me that we should go again and she would let me know when shes free because now she works 5 days a week.

Do you think that she wants more than just being friends or Was I friend zoned? Thank you for the responses.

Honestly, I would not be able to answer your question unless I was there observing her behavior. Some girls show their interest by "being" around a guy while others do it by massaging your crotch. I think you should openly flirt with her and gauge her response. If this doesn't work, then just outright be frank with her: "Listen, I really like you and I want to go out with you and I want a straight answer". Also, if she starts to talk to you about other guys she likes then you know you've been friend-zoned. Or if she says "I don't think of you that way".

My fiance has many guys in her friend zone so I know this from experience...

i see that sounds good. how does asking her on a coffee date or something after her final? we have a final at the same time that i know of or maybe ask her after we go to the gym again

yeah, the coffee date sounds good, but make sure that your intentions are clear. I used this line and it worked for me: "What kind of guys are you into?" You should know how she feels about you based on her body communication, i.e. she smiles at you/she nervously avoids the subject.

k sorry im just pretty shy haha. i dont think i could say that like without it sounding awkward haha

Quote Originally Posted by chris09 View Post
    k sorry im just pretty shy haha. i dont think i could say that like without it sounding awkward haha
    No risk no reward. Enjoy the life of being as close to the woman you want without seeing her naked.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Yeah, dont ask her that dude, its gay.

what should i say then?

You put your big girl panties on and you ask her out on a date. Make clear its a date, and there is to be dinner involved. If things go well, you try to kiss her at the end of the night.

Tactics and plans take too much thought and are too easy to bail out on, just go for it. Say what you want to say, and be confident while doing it.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Dont say anything, be aloof and mysterious and maybe even tell her shes gaining a little weight. The blow to her self esteem will leave her vulnerable , opening the door to an easy ride for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    You put your big girl panties on and you ask her out on a date. Make clear its a date, and there is to be dinner involved. If things go well, you try to kiss her at the end of the night.

Tactics and plans take too much thought and are too easy to bail out on, just go for it. Say what you want to say, and be confident while doing it.
    No offence cerby, but do you want this dude to die a virgin? Ofc he needs a plan. jumping about with a bird without a plan is a recipe for never getting your hole.

Quote Originally Posted by mwahahaha View Post
    No offence cerby, but do you want this dude to die a virgin? Ofc he needs a plan. jumping about with a bird without a plan is a recipe for never getting your hole.
    He talking about thinking too much. Just ask her out with confidence

ok sounds good thank you.

The most important thing is that you dont delay this for too long. If you keep hanging out as friends you'll become the Mayor of the friend zone...and that's almost impossible to change.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^ Agreed!!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast