+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help me please ladies

Help me please ladies

I need help from a girl's point of view.

I had a friend in high school who i fell in love with. She was really great. We laughed and smiled everytime we were together, as well as having really deep conversations all the time. She was like no girl id ever met before. *I was a senior in high school and she was a junior. She was beautiful and thin. So, of course all of my friends tried to go after her. They would always tell me:"Dude have you ****ed her yet?" *Honestly, sex or looks had nothing to do with why i liked her. *Me? Yeah yeah *im just the funny fat guy who is always happy, even though i am really hurting inside. *I really fell in love with her. Only my best friends knew that i really loved her. *I wouldve jumped off of a bridge if she asked me to. *Anyways, She claimed she was a lesbian and all of a sudden stopped talking to me. *Years went by, but i never stopped thinking of her. I STILL love her. **I recently saw her at a party i went to and i told her that she broke my heart but i am still in love with her. She gave me a whole big story about how she cant control being a lesbian and who she is. *Anyways, i left the house that i saw her at only *because i felt like balling into tears. *The next day, i was hanging with some of my best friends who were also at the party. They started talking about all of the fun that they had, when one of them felt like bragging and said "Oh I forgot to tell yall! I ****ed _____ * *_______ last night!"**I was sitting right next to him and he had no idea what he had just said. *Anyways, she still claims to be a lesbian even after having sex with one of my friends. *I havent talked to her since that night.*
    I am still in love with her even after she did that. I cant help myself, and i hate myself for not being able to let her go. *Im so tired of feeling this way. My mother taught me to be a simple man and a gentleman. I am nice to all girls just like she taught me to be. However, my friends are complete assholes to girls and girls completely fall for them every time. Did my mother teach me wrong? Why is it that the good guy never gets the girl except for in movies?
    What do i do?
    Should i call her and tell her that i am still in love with her and that i cant let her go?
    Should i just keep trying to forget about her?
    Should i become a health freak and care only about my weight? I fear that if i do that, i will lose the way i am as a person and will lose my personality.*
    Should i do something else?
    Should i act like my friends do and start being assholes to girls?
    HELP!!

You according to your own thoughts to if you like

Huh? What you mean?

Don't mind him, he's trolling. Anyway, if what your guy friend said is true, the girl was dishonest with you and preferred lying to you that telling you the truth (that she isn't interested), probably because she didn't want go through the pain of hurting your feelings. It's understandable, but not justifiable, she should have had the courage to stand up for the truth and if she were a true friend, she wouldn't have lied to you. It's a form of disrespect, also because it's like she didn't think you were able to handle the fact that she isn't interested, which means she thinks you are weak. I think you should move on from her, and from your "friends" as well. Not all guys are assholes when it comes to girls, you know.

What do you think